Inprisonment

*Bakugo'sPOV*

I saw the remote, and noticed that Jamina was shaking, her hands clenched around her collar. Suddenly, I understood that the remote controlled her collar.

Bakugo: Oh shit!

Endevour: So...this is your litle secret?

Hawks: We found it in the league's hideout, along with some infoenation about it...but we haven't been able to test it yet...

He pushed a red button and Jamina nearly fell to the ground, blood running from her mouth.

Endevour: Ok...the red one chokes her, what about the blue one?

He pushed it and an electtical shokwave was seen running across her body. She screamed in agony and fell to her knees, clawing at her neck. The students were watching with horror.

Bakugo: STOP THAT! YOUR HURTING HER!

Endevour: She's a villain with no parents and no memories. No one cares about her!

Bakugo: WELL, I DO!

All Might: Endevour. Stop your actions right now and give us the remote.

Endevour: Im afraid that's not posible. My agency found this, so im keeping it. The information said that she should respond to any questions we ask, so it's a good time to learn about her. Jamina, how did you get your powers? Tell us about your past!

She slowly got up, with a blank expresion on her face. Then she started chuckling, then laughing and after this, it transformed into a histerical laugh, with tears runing from her eyes, blood from her mouth and her claws on her ribs. For the first time, she actually looked like a villain. When she finished, she looked at Endevour with real tears in her eyes.

Jamina: You can torture me to death, hurt me in any way posible or just kill me...but I will NEVER tell YOU about my or any of my friends's past. I will obey you, but do not think for a second that I will do your wishes with complete devotion. ... One thing that I will do in the time here will be helping my friends with everything I can. (She turned to class 1A) So if you need anything...just call me...I will be on the roof.

She went past them and disappeared through a window.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try and make the next one longer. Dark out!