Fight (pt 2)

DISCLAMER: The following story contains graphic violence content. Please proceed with caution!

I kicked open the doors and ran after her, being followed closely by Endeavour and the rest.

She handed the money to the hero and closed herself in the bathroom.

"Jamina, open the door!" i tried opening it, but it was locked "Bakugo...D-don't worry! I will be f-fine."

"You don't sound fine! Open now!"

There was a thud heard. I hit the door, but it was made from strong wood. If i would blast that, the explosion will hurt her.

"What do we do?" "Not now, nerd! Stay back!"

I hit it again with my shoulder, but it was no use. Blood started sweeping under the door.

"Oh my god! Was she hit that hard?"

I shook my head.

"She is alive and i am going to get inside! JAMINA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Nothing.

I started punching, but there was a small movement and the door clicked open, revealing her.

She looked horrible. The hole in her chest was patched with fabric that was already stained. The blood on the floor was fading slowly and she had a bruise on her face.

"WHAT happened?!"

"Don't worry. I just passed out. The ground is harder than anticipated"

She smiled and a trail of blood fell from her mouth. "Besides...this is a battle. No one cares about getting hurt"

Endeavour entered the room "There you are. Get back there. You have three more fights this night."

There was almost a wail coming from inside her neck and she exhaled. "Fine...just...how much did you bet on me? And who am i fighting?"

"There're three million on the first and seven on the other two. First is a girl with blue hands, a boy with some sort of metallic blue wings and another boy with blue light in his eyes. They are all from the Ocean team."

She nearly fell but kept smiling. "One of the most powerful groups. Their attacks rely on poison...fine. It's not like I have a choice..." she turned to look at us. Me, Deku, Ochako and All Might.

"Whatever you do, don't interact with anyone! Don't speak to other fighters. Deku, stay permanently with her. Do not get out at nights! Bosses send out spies or other people to recruit new-"

"QUIT TALKING AND LET'S GO!"

He grabbed her by the neck and marched to the door.

"DON'T go out at night or any time of the day! It is dangerous! Stay inside!"

And with that she was dragged away by her neck.

*

Late in the night, i heard some noises coming from the door and armed myself. She warned us about intruders. Next to me, Deku charged his black whip and Ochako took his other hand.

But the door opened and Endeavour stormed inside, angry. " DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEEA HOW IMPORTANT WAS IT THAT YOU WON IN RECORD TIME? I would have gotten extra money! But you had to WASTE TIME!"

After he stopped yelling, he slammed his door. A weird limping noise came from outside and Jamina appeared. Dose anyone know those movies with apocalypses and zombies? And how they have missing parts? She looked just like that.

She had multiple bones that were sticking out of her skin, especially her ribs. One of her lungs was completely ripped open, half of her middle was torn to shreds. She was drenched in blood. Her hands were twisted, one of them broken in half, the bone separated from the rest. Her leg was also split in half, she had a long knife stuck in her neck, she had one of her wings twisted and turned around. The other wing was plucked out, being dragged behind her by some blood vessels and bones. She was missing an eye and a long scar was tracing from under the other eye to her neck.

She looked...like hell.

But when she saw us, she just said

"Hello, fellow humans! I have returned!"

And hit the ground, splashing around with blood. From her back, some black lines emerged. It was Akapro.

"Sorry. Im still working at greetings..."

" WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!"

"Don't worry, explo' boy. She's alive. Only passed out."

"PASSES OUT? SHE IS TORN TO PIECES! DEAD!"

"Calm down, lover boy. She just needs to lie down so i can replace her bones and grow them back."

He pulled her up and dragged her ripped body to a corner and started circling her. Black material surrounded her body, covering all of the visible wounds. Her eyes trembled and she jolted up, hissing in pain. She looked around and spat down a few patches of blood before getting up.

"Are you all ok? Did they hurt you?"

I rushed to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "You idiot...why don't you care more about yourself!?" she gave me a sad smile. One of her eyes were still missing. "Don't worry about me, Bakugo. I am fine. For now, at least. Let's all go back to sleep. Tomorrow, we have work to do."

AN: Violence is really hard to write

818 words