Failed attempt

AN: Slight atempt to suicide. Don't worry, no one dies. Words: 584

The students had classes, so they went there. No one was paying attention...they were all thinking at Jamina. A good thing was that this was the last day of school. After that they had their vacation and had to go train with the heroes that recruited them. Hours passed and all of them were in the main room.

Bakugo: Oi, pink cheeks, damn nerd, come on!

Uraraka and Deku looked at him.

Deku: Ok, come on Uraraka.

The three of them went to the roof and saw Jamina standing right on the edge, looking like she was ready to jump. Ochako put her hand on her mouth and grabbed Deku by the arm. Bakugo went behind her, and right when she was about to jump, he grabbed her, one hand behind her ribs and the other on her mouth. She started squirming, trying to free herself.

Bakugo: Hey, it's ok, its me!

She stopped and he let her go.

Jamina: Why did you do that?!

Bakugo: I think that questions for you. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?!

Jamina: Don't shout at me! I prefer to be dead than live again the same life I had 3 years ago! EVEN IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF...i-I just don't want it to happen a-again...

She started crying and Bakugo hugged her tightly.

Bakugo: I won't promise you anything, but what I can say is that I will be with you, ok? We'l find a way...and, heh, hero life is not that hard!

Jamina: Endeavor told me that you, Deku and Todoroki are going with him to his agency...he said I will come with you...at least that's one good thing...Why did you two come here?

She looked at Ochako and Deku and smiled.

Jamina: Since we will leave in two days, we'll let you two share a moment. I'll go and make dinner. U coming?

They left the two flustered on the roof. While they were walking, Bakugo noticed a small smile on Jamina's face.

Bakugo: When was the last time you had a proper meal?

Jamina: honestly, I think never...at their base we barely had time to sleep or do anything. Usually, if he was in a good mood, he would give us some weird proteins, but that's it. At the league I ate only once a weird bread with meat in it, and Shigaraki called it a "hamburger" ...I don't know what it means, but it tasted quite well...

He looked at her shocked.

Bakugo: You...don't know what a hamburger is? Don't you ever feel starved?

Jamina: You mean that pain in my stomach? I usually ignore it.

He speeds up, leading her into the kitchen.

Bakugo: Watch!

He started preparing some pasta, and while they were waiting for it to cook, she found a book. She opened it, but instead of a story, there were recipes. She activated one of her quirks, that was called "Quick reading". She scanned the book and learned in a few seconds dozens of recipes. After this she used her telekinesis to use the entitle kitchen and create a lasagna in less than five minutes. After this, she made three cherry pies and one huge pink jelly. Bakugo was with his back facing her, so he didn't noticed. When he turned around, he was shocked.

Bakudo: You did this!?

Jamina: Yea...why, did I do something wrong?

Bakugo: No, its ok.

They finished and called for the others. All of class 1A really enjoyed the food and decided to do some games after this.