Akapro

*Bakugo'sPOV*

We fought with the monster for quite some time, before we realized that it was too powerful. Jamina tried breaking the tentacles, but she was quickly overwhelmed.

Jamina: BAKUGO! TRY HITTING IT IN THE EYE!

I tried and the monster took some steps back, shooking his head. I quickly repeated the action and it worked. He started to shrink. She looked at me and I nodded. Jamina united her hands and shoot a laser beam in the monster's eye, right in the moment that I did the same. And we won. But, out of nowhere, a fire projectile was thrown to me. Jamina pushed me away and took the hit for me. But it was so powerful, that it send her flying back and she crashed in the middle of the road. She quickly got up and smashed an ice spike in his head, knocking him out. I looked at her wanting to congratulate her but noticed that there was something wrong. So I exploded my way to her, grabbed her hand and yanked her from the crowd. We got inside the hotel and Deku came running to us.

Deku: Woah! Nice work out there, Jamina!

She smiled, but quickly fell on one knee and started coughing.

Bakugo: Hey! Extra! You' ok?

She nodded and shrugged.

Jamina: Yes...j-just some...pain...ugh!

Two blades pierced her shoulders and she whined in pain as the blades grew bigger until it looked like two tentacles. But she quickly got up and they disappeared.

Bakugo: What!?

Jamina: N-nothing! Come on!

She ran on the corridors, rushing to the window, when I grabbed her hand, stopping her.

Bakugo: We finished our program.

She looked around, her eyes changing color and becoming purple.

Jamina: You are right...

I noticed that she was very disturbed and was looking all over the place, like she was afraid something would come at her. Also, her eyes were changing colors extremely fast.

I was about to ask her about it, when the door opened and the number 2 hero, Hawks entered.

Hawks: Hey, there's the little problem! I wanted to talk to you!

Jamina stopped and I heard a low grumble coming from her throat.

Jamina: I am diffidently not little, nor a problem. But what is it?

Hawks: Is it true you can have any kind of quirk?

Jamina: Yes.

Hawks: And you can control that power?

Jamina: Yes.

Hawks: And you can give that power to someone else? Permanently?

Jamina: YES! NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?

She shouted, clearly annoyed by the winged hero. But he just laughed and his wings shook a little.

Hawks: I just wanted to see if you have a wind power.

She opened her claws and a strong current of wind came in his face. I instantly saw his golden eyes filling with desire.

Hawks: Would it be a problem for you to help me out?

Jamina: Yes. I don't trust you with my power. And besides...I don't like you very much.

She turned to leave, but Hawks grabbed her by the shoulder, smiling at her.