Small party

AN: 738 words.

*Bakugo'sPOV*

I took Jamina with me to the bakusquad and introduced her to the rest. Despite the fact that she was imprisoned for three hole years with only parts of her memories, she knew how to play games and even laugh. I was mesmerized by her soft side.

Mina: Oh! How about we play spin the bottle! And we have to stay in the cupboard for 15 minutes? I'll go first!

They all agreed, and she spun the bottle. It landed on Kirishima, and we locked them in the dark. After 15 minutes, they both got out quite flustered. It was my turn, and I spun the bottle. It landed in front of Jamina.

Mina: Wow, what a lucky spin! Get in there, you two!

Jamina entered, but I stayed out.

Bakugo: You damn racoon eyes! Do you really think I would let you do this!?

But she just pushed me, and I landed inside.

Bakugo: YOU IDIOT! I'LL BLAST YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL!

I heard laughing and steps, meaning that they had left. I shifted and bumped into Jamina's chest.

Jamina: S-sorry! There's not much room...

Bakugo: Don't apologize you damn extra!

She chuckled slowly and moved a bit. Then, I actually realized how small the space was. I could only take one step and I was practically pressed against her. Good thing it was dark so she couldn't see my blush. She moved a bit, and I felt her breath getting faster.

Bakugo: You ok?

Jamina: Y-yea...just a bit...

I suddenly remembered that she told me that this was one of the methods with which they punished her. Locking her in a dark tight space and letting her stay there. Now she was traumatized, but still accepted to go in there.

Bakugo: Than why did you go in here?!

Jamina: I just don't want people to look at me like I'm a different person...

I sighed and moved a bit, so she had some space.

Jamina: Thank you...I did not know you could be this caring...

Bakugo: Watch, it extra!

Jamina: Heh...don't worry tho...I wont tell...

I sighed. It was starting to get hot in there, and it barely passed 3 minutes. I moved my hands, wanting to streach them, but I lost my balance and bumped into her.

Bakugo: Sorry.

Jamina: N-no problem.

Even if I could move and give her space, I stayed like that. Her head was right on my chest, probably hearing my heartbeats. I raised my hands and stroked her hair gently.

Jamina: Your heart is beating fast...

Bakugo: Yea, f'corse it beats...extra.

I looked at her outline.

Bakugo: Hey...can I feel your heartbeat too?

Jamina: Yes...just that...my heart dosen't beat like a normal one...

I placed my big hand on her chest, careful not to touch anything else, and felt her heartbeat. It was truly unique. It made small sharp sounds like a knife being sharpened, but at the same time, it made some calming sounds. Suddenly, she winced and stepped back.

Bakugo: What's wrong?

Jamina: M-my collar its starting t-to get tighter...and I-c...ant...breath-e...

She chocked and moved a bit. In a blink of a second, my hand was around her neck, trying to get the collar down. It made a whirring sound, just like it would have been shutting down and she stopped squirming. She exhaled and placed her hands on my hand keeping them there.

Jamina: In other moments...I would have freaked out...but this...this feels nice...thank you, Bakugo...I don't know how I could ever repay you...

Bakugo: Why does it gets tighter?

Jamina: A weird technique from HIM...occasionally, my collar starts to shrink, choking me. If I don't find something warm to put around it, then it chokes me until I pass out. He said that this way, my power always stays activated...it's a really shitty reason, but you acted fast...

Bakugo: Yea...but who is him?

Jamina: HE was my boss. The one that did those experiments on me. I don't say his name very often...brings back memories...

They heard a noise outside and stepped back. The door opened and they got out.

Mina: Awww no kisses?

Bakugo: YOU DAMN RACOON EYES! I'LL KILL YOU!

I launched at her, but she only started laughing and went behind Kirishima.

Mina: Kiri! Please help me! He's trying to kill meeeee!

They all laughed when Kirishima grabbed her and ran out. I stopped and exhaled.

Bakugo: Ok, guys, i'll head to bed. Its late and tomorrow we have to leave!

I waved at Jamina and went to my room, slamming myself on the mattress and closing my eyes.

AN: Next one is gonna be a long one. Enjoy! Dark out!