Scars

Jamina: N-no! Please! Don't look!

I closed the door behind me and locked it. I came close to her and looked at her hand. It had a lot of scars that were dripping with blood. I gently took her hand and looked closely.

Bakugo: Take down your costume.

Jamina: W-what?

Bakugo: Don't worry. I will only help you patch your wounds. This shit has gone long enough! I know you are hurt, and I want to help you! Stop pushing me away!

She sighed and got up. Her costume disintegrated, and she remained with only a bra and some shorts. I was shocked when I saw her. Her entire body was covered in scars and blood. In some places there were bloodied bandages. I decided to take it step by step.

Bakugo: Ok...um...give me your hand.

I took a wet cloth and wiped the blood. After this, I used my explosions to heat the wounds, closing them without leaving a scar. She got the idea and started slowly using her powers to stop the bleeding. I moved my hand across her skin, while trying not to look at her and blush. I was never this close to her...and the fact that I was now touching her skin, made it so clear that she trusted me. So, I continued with the same technique, untill I finished closing the wounds on her arms and legs. In the dim light, I took some time to look at her. She had some old scars on her feet and in other places along her hands. I thought those were severe wounds untill I saw her chest. Right on her ribs was a thick piece of material that covered the skin.

Bakugo: What is this?

I touched it and she flinched.

Jamina: Agh! Sorry...that is my weak spot...I can't heal it very well because I was hurt a lot there...

Bakugo: Is it ok if I...see?

She nodded. I gently took down the material and the other layers of protection. When I saw what was there, I couldn't contain myself and I gasped in horror. The entire skin had a purple tone, and around her right side, the skin was black.

Jamina: T-that is Akapro...

She touched the black thing.

Jamina: Akapro...release.

The color disappeared and I literally saw a hole. It was like someone bit her ribs off. Her bones were visible, and blood was oozing down. I placed my hand on it and heated the zone. She whimpered and grabbed my shoulder, careful with her claws.

Bakugo: You can scream, but I have to close it!

I increased the pressure and the color faded, the wound slowly closing. Her claws were sinking in my skin. I finally took my hand down. But still, there were some bones that were sticking out.

Bakugo: The explosions barely did anything! What kind of wounds were they making to you?!

Jamina: Well...they had some kind of trident with knives. With that they stabbed me, and then electrocuted me...I think the electricity had something to do with it...

I looked at her chest.

Bakugo: Did they hurt you...umm...

She looked a bit without understanding and her eyes widened.

Jamina: Oh! No, they never did something like that...the boss was disgusted by these kind of things...

We were both red and I quickly continued my way with her neck. After some time, I was almost finished.

Bakugo: Turn around.

She turned and I forward. Her entire skin had marks. Not a lot of cuts...but bruises...just like someone had slammed her into a wall. Also, there were two huge scars from her wings. I placed my hand in the center of her back and slowly pushed. Her wings plopped out and stretched open.

Bakugo: I never actually saw them so well...

I moved my hand across the metal blades admiring how perfect they were...almost too perfect!

Bakugo: They are so...perfect...too perfect...!

She turned around and looked into my eyes.

Jamina: There's something I didn't told you...but I will explain later, when I'll tell everyone.

Bakugo: Everyone?!

Jamina: Yes, I'll tell all of the heroes about me. Soon...

She turned again and I closed her wounds. The problem was that I only closed them, but the marks were still visible. I finished and looked at her. There was still one last problem. I approached her, putting my hand on her mask.

Bakugo: Can I-...?

She nodded and I carefully removed the mask. There was a plaster, so I removed it too. A scar was trailing from her cheek to her eye and up. Miraculously, the eye was not hurt, and the scar was not going to leave a mark. I placed my hand on and closed the wound. I stayed like that, my face closed to hers, just like at that party we had. She looked at me with both eyes and raised her head a bit. We were so close! I was about to kiss her, but an alarm sounded.

The small hero team is waited with the experiment downstairs. Do not try to run! We will catch you!

Jamina jolted away and looked at me with a sorry look.

Bakugo: No, it's ok...lets go and show them who's the real villain!

She got up and went to the door.

Bakugo: Wait! Aren't you gon'a put your costume back on?

Jamina: I want them to see what happened to me.

She smiled at me, and we both got out of the room, with Deku and Shoto behind us. I explained quickly what happened and looked in front of me. Jamina was full of anger. Every blade was a black color and was trembling, just like they wanted to cut something. She stopped in front of the door and turned to us. She gave us a thumbs up. Then she broke the door in half with her foot, entered the room with heroes and shouted so loud that some windows broke.

Jamina: FOR THE FUKING MILION TIME, STOP FUKING CALLING ME AN EXPERIMENT, YOU CRAZY BASTARD!

She then inhaled and continued on her way, while the door and windows were instantly repaired. The room was big, and the heroes were waiting for us. There was All Might, Endeavour, Hawks, Miriko, Aizawa, also, Shinsou was there too...(and other heroes) She got in the middle and her wings flopped a bit. All the heroes were looking at her scars eye-winded. Endeavour approached her with a furious look.

Endeavour: Now, you will spend the rest of your life in a prison!

Jamina: Why?

Endeavour: Because you used a quirk activator and-

Jamina: YOU were the one that gave me that quirk activation. And I have proof!

She shouted while she placed her finger in front of Endeavour. The rest of the heroes started arguing until All Might raised his voice.

All Might: Let her speak! She helped us countless times. It's time we did the same! Jamina, you can say.

She nodded and took out a device from her collar. She threw it down and, in an instant, a small hologram appeared. On it they saw how Jamina said about the spies and how she told Endeavour not to do it. But he did. It was clear on the hologram. Jamina rewinded and pressed paused right when Endeavour pushed the syringe in her arm. They all looked at each other.

Jamina: But that doesn't matter! What matters is you to see me!

She shouted and raised her hand. Her claws were surrounded by a blue aura, and she looked at them all.

Jamina: I WANT YOU TO FUCKING SEE THE HELL THAT I WENT TROUGH!

She slammed her hand on the ground, and everything went black.

1230 words