Meeting Shinsou

The holograms disappeared. She stopped the images and got up. Now, on her body, the scars were clearer, and some were even opening up. She brushed her hand on her ribs, and they all saw the hole that she had in her bones.

Jamina: And if that wasn't enough to show you what I went trough...than I don't know what will. True, there are hundreds of other memories that I have and don't want you all to see. But those are not...ok for heroes to see.

They all were looking shocked at her, staring at the marks on her body and wondering what had just happened. Endeavour came in a hurry at her and smashed her head on the ground, locking her hands on her back.

Endeavour: Caught you now, stupid villain!

She just smiled and let him tie her hands, before jumping in the air and pushing him away with her feet. One small movement and she broke the ropes.

All Might: Ok, let's now calm down. You five, go out and let us talk.

Bakugo looked around "five?" he scoffed when he saw Shinsou getting out of the crowd. That bastard that talked back to him... He went to Jamina and dragged her out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Deku: Let's all go to the waiting room.

They all agreed and entered the room with only some armchairs.

Jamina: I think I'll go and patch myself up.

She left the room and went to the bathroom. Shinsou wasted no time and started to ask questions.

Shinsou: Is it true what she said? Is she really an experiment?

Bakigo: Mind ur' own business.

Shinsou: I mean really, why do you even care about someone like her?

Bakugo: I SAID-

But the other one was already controlling him.

Shinsou: You don't get to talk to me like that. How about I make you say everything about her?

Bakugo's eyes widened as his mouth started moving.

Bakugo: She is-

Suddenley, in a flash, Jamina appeared right next to them, her shoulder slightly touching the purple haired boy. But she was smiling innocently.

Jamina: Do you want to repeat that, ?

I felt his control disappearing and Shinsou remained eye-winded.

Jamina: Yes, apologize for the sudden use of my quirk. Its still kind of new. Absolute control. Like yours, but the people are aware of what's happening to them.

She smiled brightly at him, her eyes changing color and becoming a bright pink.

Jamina: Now...how about we have some fun?

She moved her hand in front of her and her claws grew bigger.

Jamina: You know...usually I am more careful with my powers, but oh well!

She moved her hand so quick, that it barely missed his face.

Jamina: For your information...yes...I am an experiment subject.

She was starting to carcass his shoulder, letting her claws take control and sinking them in his flesh without hurting him.

Jamina: I was subject Infinite...and they thought I was never going to escape...

Now her eyes were becoming red.

Jamina: But I had some awesome friends that helped me...

Her voice was starting to mix with Akapro's voice.

Jamina: But you all...have absolutely no fucking idea...

Her eyes became black again and she placed her hand on his right side of the face, carcasing it and playing with his hair, in a more caring action than a threatening one.

Jamina: Just how lucky you all are. You don't even feel half of the pain that circles through my body in this exact moment.

She slowly removed her hand.

Jamina: But please don't use your power on my friends like that again...or I swear I won't be so forgiving.

She blinked and Shinsou stepped away in fear. Right then, the door swung open and the heroes got out, with All Might in front of them.

All Might : Ok, we have discussed and we'll have a vote. Should she go in prison for...for what exactly?

Jamina: For existing.

The entire room laughed

Jamina: It dosen't matter. And if I am not guilty?

All Might: Than you-

Endeavour: Than you will continue to work here!

Jamina: So...in both options I go in a prison?*sigh * I expected as much. So, who wants me to rot in a cell untill I escape, hand up!

Endeavour, Aizawa, Hawks and Shinsou raised their hand.

Jamina: Ok, and who thinks I should die from exhaustion in the hands of the number 1 hero?

No one raised their hand.

All Might: Ok...so let's remodel that...who thinks she should continue hero work?

Jamina*whispering*: And later die.

All Might, Miriko, Deku, Shoto and Bakugo raised their hands.

(I know there are other heroes but I fogot their names)

Hawks: Miriko?! Why are you siding with a villain?!

Miriko: She aint' a villain! She's just a girl that didn't had a choice! She's not a monster!

Jamina smiled and sighed.

Jamina: Ok...than I guess I'll continue to work here until I die from exhaustion.

Endeavour: YES! AND HERO WORK NEVER STOPS! You four! Out! Now!

I felt my costume appearing on me and ran to a window. I jumped and looked down at the cars. Just when I was about to crash, Jamina came to me and grabbed my shoulders, dragging me up. She threw me in the air and I exploded, heading to the place where was a huge octopus monster.

AN: Hi, sorry for long wait, i had two panic attack's this week, but now i am feeling ok. Hope you like the chapters. I am trying my best to find inspiration. Any writer out there will understand me. That being said, I'll try to post a chapter per week. Love you all! Stay safe, and be happy. Enjoy my book.

909 words