Christmas

The next day I woke up to hear silence. Wow, Akapro really kept his word... I slowly got down from my bed and changed my clothes, looking at my bandages. It was starting to retreat...the wounds. I sighed and continued my way outside. But the moment I stepped outside, I was greeted by a wave of music...wait music? I looked around. There was a giant tree right in front of me. It had glowing red marbles around it and was glowing in a red color.

Ochako: Good morning, Jamina!

Jamina: Gah! Oh, hi? You are...Deku's girlfriend.

She blushed and from behind her appeared another girl. I supposed she was Momo.

Momo: Yes, hi, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu and this is Ochako Uraraka.

Jamina: Yes, I know, Shoto's girlfriend.

They were both now flustered. It was starting to get funny.

Momo: N-no! We are not!

I gave them a comforting smile and nodded.

Jamina: Ok, ok I get it. But what is with all this...light?

They looked at me speechless.

Momo: Light?

Jamina: Yes, the tree, light, red marbles...what's the occasion?

Ochako: Well, its Christmas?

Jamina: Christmas!? Not Chrotonos? Wait..that's the name of a- wait...ugh! Its so frustrating!

I turned to them.

Jamina: Could you explain to me...what this Christmas is?

Momo: How can you not now!?

Jamina: Well, I was locked most of my life and had my past memories erased, so I don't know what this is...

Momo: Oh!...Sorry to hear that...

Jamina: No worries. But still, explain it to me, please.

Ochako: Well, its simple, really, this is a holyday. You have to give a present to the most important person to you. And that's kinda' all. Oh, and you put it under the tree.

I nodded.

Jamina: So, I give a present to a person than means a lot to me, right?

Momo: Yes, in conclusion.

Jamina: Huh...ok, well, I should get going then, byee!

We waved and I ran outside the balcony. The cold air ruffled my hair and I dashed across the city, looking for a store. Akapro emerged from my back.

Akapro: What are you doing?

Jamina: I see that you stopped looking in my mind. Well, now I will allow it. Only this time.

He disappeared and I heard his voice in my head. So, I think first, you have to go to mister Arnold and take some gold. Like he said, you left some there. Then you can work on the gift.

I nodded and moved the blades inside me, increasing the speed. Luckily, there was some gold left and Mr. Arnold was kind enough to transform it into money.

Mr. Arnold: Well, well, well...if it isn't my favorite client! What are you doing with the money?

Jamina: Its Christmas...I was thinking of buying something for my friend...do you know what a big-mean-explosive-boy would like?