The syringe

*Bakugo'sPOV*

It has already been two weeks since we came here. And I am sure that something happened with Jamina. She is more distant and she dosen't want to stay in my room anymore. Her eyebags are bigger than ever and she is constantly tired. Its true that Endeavour is pushing her, but she dosen't complain...somenthing clearlg happened that day with the pearls...Bakugo was thinking while he was lying on his bed. It was 8: 32 and he was supposed to sleep. But his toughts were roaming through his head. He opened his desk and took out the pearl. It was as big as an eye. He closed his eyes and analised what she said that day...

"Jamina: Don't mention it. But...the others said they'll use them for their girlfriends...what are you going to do with it?

Bakugo: I don't know...I don't need money...

Jamina: Well...I'm sure you'll find a fan that wants it and mabye you'll become friends...who knows?"

I opened my eyes wide. Oh no! She thought he was in love with one of my fans? Oh no no no no! But how was I supposed to tell her that I loved HER and only her. Not some stupid fan girl! She didn't knew that I would die for her. I jumped from my bed and hurried out. I found her sitting on the floor, looking at the moon. She looked so hypnotized by the view that she didn't heard me approaching. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder. She shivered and turned to me.

Jamina: Bakugo? What are you doing out here?

Bakugo: Jamina, since that day with the pearls, you have been acting strange!

Jamina: What do you mean?

Bakugo: Are you mad at me? Cuz' of the pearl? Because I would never give it to a fan-

She covered my mouth with her hand.

Jamina: I am not mad. Don't worry...

Her voice was soft and caring.

Jamina: I am just exhausted...this-this game that Endeavor is playing...it is killing me. Like he wants to prove that I'm a villain...

Bakugo: Oh...ok...I thought you were mad at me...

Jamina: I would never be mad at you! Wait...what pearl?

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Endeavour entered.

Endeavour: Villain attack!

She sighed and their costumes appeared on them. Just as always, Bakugo jumped after her and they drove in the air. The hideout wasn't too big, and they managed to catch the fools that were running the small factory. Bakugo looked around and kicked some of the buckets on the ground. Jamina sniffed the air and looked at him.

Jamina: Not to worry. They weren't making any drugs...just some quirk activations...but I haven't seen such complicated structures...they almost look familiar...this-this complicated procedures of fabrication

She brushed the dust and picked up a bottle. She suddenly let out a scream and dropped it on the floor, making a loud crash. Bakugo ran at her and looked at the pieces of glass. They were forming a weird symbol of a raven. He looked at her again. She was shivering in fear and her claws glued to her ribs. Her pupils were trembling, and small tears were forming in her eyes.

Jamina: B-burn this place to the ground...

Bakugo: What?

Jamina: Bakugo-if there is a moment when you have to listen to me, it's now! Please! I beg you! Destroy everything! Please!