Into the memories (pt 1)

*Bakugo's POV (The parts where he speaks will be noted)*

I woke up in a memory. We were in a house. But it wasn't a normal house. The people inside it were dark shadows that had a glitch effect. The door opened and Jamina entered. She was so different in the past. She hugged her mum and waved at her dad.

Jamina: I'm gon'a go and see IIIIII outside, ok?

Mum: Yes IIIIIIII, be careful!

Even the voices had blurred parts, and I remembered how she said they erased part of her memory.

She laughed and went outside. She used her hands to control a piece of metal, like a hoover, and drove along the road. She stopped at a park and jumped down. Another glitched figure was waiting for her. This time, it was a boy. He looked at her and waved. She laughed and ran at him, jumping in his arms. They both smiled and he put her down.

Boy: Listen, IIIIIIII, I have to tell you something.

Jamina: What is it?

But before he could talk, a gunshot was heard. He looked at his shoulder and saw a bloodied hole. He fell into her arms, blood staining her hands. She opened her mouth and screamed his name, even though it was not heard. A black van came towards her, and her eyes widened.

The image became black and shifted. I was now in a white room. Jamina was on the ground, her hands tied on her back. The door opened and a man entered. This time, he was made entirely from shadows. Jamina raised her head and looked at him with teary eyes.

?: Do you know who I am?

Jamina: Yes, I know...YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MOTHERFUCKER OF ALL TIME! I CAN'T REMEMBER MUCH, BUT I KNOW I WILL HAVE MY FUCKING REVENGE ON YOU FOR KILLING MY FRIEND AND TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!

She shouted/wailed, while she slammed her head against the wall, trying to free herself. The man frowned and turned around.

?: Doctor, the first step is ruined.

Doctor: Well, what do we do?

?: Ugh...lets just start with the experiments. I want half her blood drained and replaced with Eternium in an hour.

Doctor: She'll scream kind of hard.

The two men laughed.

?: Well then, make her screams be heard to my office .

Doctor: Count on me. Luke, come help me!

Another boy entered. He had short hair and a scar on one of his cheeks. He had a psychopathic grin on his face while he grabbed her and pulled her up. She wasted no time smashing her head in his face. A crack was heard, and blood spilled down from his nose.

Luke: Big mistake, dear...

He licked the blood and smiled. His canines became sharper and his eyes green. Jamina looked at him in horror.

Jamina: You are...a vampire?

Luke: The name's Luke. Trust me, you'll remember that name!

With a single punch, he sent her flying to the wall. Blood spluttered all over the place and she fell, the red liquid pooling down from her mouth.

Doctor: Careful not to kill her!

Luke: Isn't draining her blood the point?

Doctor: Heh, guess you're right!

Luke took her up and left the room. They brought her inside another room and stabbed her back with some tubes.

Bakugo watched as they drained half of her blood and replaced it with a black substance. He did not hear anything, but what he saw was horrible.

When they finished, she had two huge metal wings, and claws. The entire place was covered in blood. Her blood. Luke came to her and hooked some chains around her wings, keeping them up, and then wiped away some of the blood. He licked his hand and got out.

AN: Sorry, this one's kind of short. Next one will be longer!

630 words