The run

When they entered the room, all the heroes jumped. Half of them pointed at her. She started to panick and grabbed his arm, still standing behind him.

Bakugo: Hey! DROP YOUR WEAPONS! SHE'S GOOD!

Eraserhead came closer and tried tying her up with his scarf. She quickly cut it and the next thing that happened, everyone starts screaming one at another, chaos being everywhere. She started getting mad and closed her eyes, concentrating on the quirk that she wanted.

Jamina: CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP, FOR TWO FUKING SECONDS? YOU'R SUPPOSED TO BE GROWNUPS, FOR GODAMN'S SAKE!

Everyone stopped, because she activated the quirk. It was called Timestop, and the name spoke for itself. She growled and approached Aizawa.

Jamina: Listen closely, Eraserhead. I did not came here to be captured, so either you all listen to us, or I can just leave. Ok?

She let them go and sighed. She took some steps back and turned to Bakugo.

Eraserhead: Talk!

Bakugo started talking and told them about AFO and the rest. He didn't said anything about the fact that she was an experiment but told them about her quirk.

Eraserhead: I do not believe you. You can't possibly have a quirk like that!

Jamina: Well, technically, my primary quirk is Metal control, but I can prove it to you that I can have any kind of quirk.

She quickly created an ice spike in her hand. Then she levitated the entire class in the air. She continued to use multiple quirks, until she saw All Might. She stopped and came to him.

*Jamina's POV*

I looked at him. He had a broken hand and multiple other scars. Then I did something I only did once. I bent down, bowing in front of him. My wings plopped out, with a soft sound, without hurting me and stretched wide open.

Jamina: All Might...you saved my life back then when you came to stop AFO. He was about to crush my neck, action that would have led to my death. So, I am truly grateful. From now on, I will trust you...with every one of my actions. If you choose to throw me in prison...I will do as you wish, but before I go, allow me to repay you.

I took his hands and closed my eyes. A light symbol appeared on my head (a small x between her eyes) and I used all my energy to heal him as much as I could. When I finished, my wings went back on and I nearly fell, luckily, Bakugo caught me.

Jamina: Sorry, I'm kind of exhausted...

All Might was still looking at me in shock. Then, he removed his bandages and looked at his hands.

All Might: You healed me?

Jamina: It happens that I know about your fight in the past...and I am sure if I try hard enough, I could cure you permanently...its only that I can use a limited amount of power...(she touched her collar)

All Might: Child, I don't think you understand...you just extended my life with 5 years or more...I am almost in the same shape as I was before I fought AFO. But there was something...when I started fighting, he was already weakened by the scar that you gave him...so technically, we saved each other's lives. I also need to thank you about the fact that young Bakugo came from the vilains unharmed...you, Jamina, are truly unique, not because of your quirk, but because your actions! I would be grateful if you would stay some more time with us.

I was about to speak, when Eraserhead pushed me.

Eraserhead: Have you lost your mind?! We can't accept a villain in our school! And the fact that she is so powerful...another good reason for her to be locked away!

He used his quirk, and I suddenly felt empty. I took some quick steps back, only for him to wrap me tight in his scarf. I started to pull myself, trying to go free, but he only wraped me tighter. I saw some other heroes bringing some chains, and in that moment, I lost it. My wings burst out, splatting with blood and I quickly created a small shokwave that blew the hero away. I ran up to the roof and stepped on the edge.

Bakugo: Jamina! Please! Stay with us!

I turned to him, tears running down my face.

Jamina: I trusted you! I thought that you actualy were serious when you said they would listhen...but I was wrong...I was FUKING wrong!

She started sobbing and looked at class 1A and All Might.

Jamina: I don't know if we will ever meet again...so goodbye!

She jumped, getting lost in the dark. Bakugo ran to the edge but couldn't see a thing. He returned to his dorm ans curled in his bed. He allowed himself to cry, until he fell asleep.