Good mornin'

*Jamina'sPOV *

The next morning, I woke up, feeling something hard keeping me close. I panicked, thinking I was in a cage and started moving around.

Bakugo: Hey, hey, it's ok. It's me, your safe!

I stopped and looked up. I found myself huged closeley by Bakugo who was wearing an armless black top.

Bakugo: Mornin'

Jamina: Hi.

I was trying not to blush becaouse I've never been so close to someone before. He chuckled and smiled at me.

Bakugo: U slept well?

Jamina: Yes...but usually when I wake up...my back hurts...

Bakugo: Yea, u have to apply preasure where you feel the muscles trembling. I did it when you were sleepeng. I got'a admit, you really have some contracted muscles. I pressed them in your sleep.

Jamina: W-well thank you!

Bakugo: You're the one that gave us gold and pearls. I should be the one thanking you.

Jamina: Don't mention it. But...the others said they'll use them for their girlfriends...what are you going to do with it?

Bakugo: I don't know...I don't need money...

Jamina: Well...im sure you'll find a fan that wants it and mabye you'll become friends...who knows?

She got up with a small smile.

Jamina: I'll make some breakfast. Thank you for helping me!

I went outside and sighed. (her thoughts) "I have never felt like this towords anyone. Why does my heart start beating so much when im around him? And why bo I feel some kind of preasure in my chest? I placed my clawed hand feeling the heartbeats. Maybe, I have an internal bleeding...could it be...? No...he woudn't look at me...im sure...welp' its not like im used to have my dreams crushed". She went to the kitchen and searched for something to eat. In the end, she made some shawarma with the meat that she multiplied. There was one problem tho'...she couldn't use knives cuz of the claws that she had. After numerous failed atempts, she just used her claws. Unfortunantley, she was not thinking and accidentaly squashed a tomato, spilling some on her hands and face. When she tried to clean it, she pressed her hand on a lime, the bitter juice went straight in her eyes and she let out a yelp, feeling them chainging color. Right than, Deku got out of his room, with an All Might pijama, rubbing his eyes. In the dim light, he saw Jamina with her claws full of blood and a thing on the desk that looked like a body. Right than, she turned to him, and he saw her bloody red ryes, with some blood on her mouth.

Deku: AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jamina: NO! WAIT! PLEASE DON'T-

Bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK ITS HAPPENING!?

Shoto: Everything ok?

They all stopped and looked at Jamina.

Jamina: Wait! Please its not what it looks like!

She wiped away the tomato and rubbed her eyes until they returned to their original color. She cleaned her claws and made the mess disappeared.

Jamina: See? Im not a monster. Its ok...

She came into him and hugged him hard.

Deku: Ok...im sorry I screamed.

Jamina: Don't apologize! I should be the one to say sorry!

Bakugo: What smells so good?

Shoto: Yea?

Jamina: Oh! I was making some shawarma.

She touched the wrap and the food started multiplying. They garbed it quick and started eating.

Deku: Mmmmmm its sooooo good!

Shoto: The taste is delicios.

Bakugo: This is the best food ive' had in years!

She blushed and scratched her neck. Suddenly, her collar made a weird sound and she fell to her knees. The door swung open, and Endeavour entered in a hurry, pressing every button on the remote.

Endeavour: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL? COME ON! THERE'S A VILAIN RUNNING ON LOOSE!

They all looked at him

Bakugo: Didn't you say today we can rest?

Jamina: Doesn't matter now. If there are lives in danger then let's go!

She ran across the room, and her costume changed. She moved her hand and the costumes appeared on the boys.

Jamina: Bakugo! Jump and come on!

He didn't complained and ran along with her. He jumped from the balcony and Jamina grabbed his hands, they glided across the city and landed where the villain was atacking. Bakugo let go of her and landed on the roof of a bank.

Jamina: When you attack him, point to his legs! I'll go and evacuate! Good luck, Dinamight!

Bakugo: You too, Metal Girl!

She flew away and Bakugo went to the door. But not before he noticed that she was a bit angry. But not on him...they finished with the fight quicker than anticipated becaouse Jamina evacuated. But when the mayor came and rewarded them, Jamina was standing on a roof, watching from afar. Bakugo saw her and signaled for her to come, but she just shook her head and took off for the agency.

AN: Hey! I hope you all are doing fine! I'll try updating some more this week! Enjoy! Dark out!

794 words