Alive

DISCLAMER: This chapter contains graphic depictions of violence as well as nightmares containing body horror(not sure if it classifies). If these are a trigger, please proceed with caution!

*Jamina'sPOV *

I landed and tried to play it cool

"Hey, guys, sorry for-"

All of my air was nocked out of my lungs and my ribs shattered in the moment when Katsuki Bakugo, the angry Explosion God Dynamite gabbed me in one of the strongest hugs I ever felt, breaking my bones in the process.

I tried to make him let go, but he didn't stop.

"Ka-kats...you'r-brea-king m-me..."

"You idiot! Why do you always have to sacrifice yourself for me?! Stop caring about others and start with you!"

I wheezed a small yes and moved my hands around his neck.

"O-ok...I got-the idea...p-please let-"

Endeavour intervened.

"Ok! Now that you are alive we will start with questions! How are you-"

"FUCK OFF!"

They all looked at Bakugo in shock

"First, you use her for your own happiness, than you hurt her and you have the audacity to take it back where it started after she FUCKING SAVED YOUR LIFE?! You don't deserve to have her under your control!"

And than he turned around and got out of the room, heading to another compartment, while still holding me.

He sat on a bench and hoisted me upwards, pressing my body against his.

"Don't talk. Just...stay here."

I moved my head and looked up at him with a smile

"Bakugo...I know you care about me...but please don't crush my lungs..."

He eased the pressure and I hugged him with my hands, pressing my head in his neck.

"I saw a memory..."

"What memory?"

I sighed and turned around, looking at his eyes.

"The times when they injected that liquid in my blood...I can still feel that-...thing coursing trough my veins..."

I tried to push him away, but he was stronger and he pressed me even tighter.

"You are not a monster! You are my friend and I want you here with me! Stop pushing me away"

He raised my head, making me look in his eyes. Vermilion eyes that were burning my soul.

I sighed and nodded, letting myself rest against his chest.

"Ok...I wont push you away. Now please let me go"

He chuckled and wrapped his hands around me.

"Never. I will never let you go!"

We then laughed and both of us decided to close our eyes for a bit.

Bakugo used his metal bracelet to secure our hands together ...and with the other, he gently held me by my back.

Two hours later we were sleeping peacefully, holding each other.

*

When the train came to a stop, we got down, Bakugo still holding my hand tight with his bracelet.

We arrived at Endeavour's agency and when we entered, a load of reporters and other heroes circled us, asking questions and demanding to know every single detail from the underground base.

Bakugo shielded me from them with his hand, barking at them

"Hey! Leave her alone you pieces of crap! She said she refuses to respond to your dumb questions, so fuck off!"

I smiled softly and followed Bakugo to another room where the other agents came to Endeavour to congratulate him.

I just rested against Bakugo and tried to stay awake, but I was pulled out of my thoughts when Endeavour announced another adventure.

"Now that we have returned, we need to go to New York, there, my agency had to deal with another problem that may destroy the world, so we have to go!"

I heard groans of disapproval, but for now, I didn't want to start another day full of fights. I was spent. Bakugo looked down at me and moved his hand so I was resting on his chest.

"You tired?"

I nodded, feeling all of my remaining strength disappearing as it all started to get blurry.

"You can rest now, I will carry you to the next stop. No need to be scared-"

" 'm not! I'm not...scared...just tired...spent"

"Than rest. Let me protect you...for now at least."

I sighed and felt my soul slipping trough my consciousness. And I fell asleep.

.

.

.

The night was almost over, and the girl was already exhausted. She was returning from her second attack that went quite well. But now she was tired. The second pair of tentacles emerging from her back were standing limp down, being dragged along the pavement. She was too exhausted to move or even retract them. So, she was now just walking.

You are exhausted. Let us take control for now...

- No...it is too late for swapping...I need to finish my mission...I have to-...i...have...to-

She took some struggled breaths and collapsed on the floor, with a thump.

She groaned in annoyance and used her claws to tear apart the skin from her hand, blood spilling all over the floor. She carefully extracted the bullet and proceeded to do the same with the one on her ribs. Only here it was a bit more complicated, since the damage was deeper, and it hurt like hell. She winced again and tried a different angle, but the pain was intense.

You need help over there?

- No. I can do it alone.

You really need-

- NO!

She bit her tongue and stabbed her own body, using her claws as some kind of clippers to pull out the bullet along with some ripped flesh pieces and bones that were broken, she almost screamed, but continued pulling apart until the ground was soaked in blood. At the end, she wrapped her ribs with a piece of cloth and turned to the shadows, pointing at the ground

- Here...you can have it. It's for your troubles...

The smaller shadows circled the blood that was gone in a few seconds. Now there was only the girl and the bigger shadow. He looked at her and the stained bloody clothes.

Rest...im staying awake.

- You idiot...

I slipped trough memories until the nightmares were real enough that my body became numb.

AN: So sorry for the delay, i have been dealing with a lot of crap recently and i hope you still like my story!

978 words