WEDDING 💍

📍AT MUMBAI

MORNING:-10 :00 am

At Andrea's home .

"Ahh....! Maa....!!.. get this fellow outta here ,she's hitting me more than helping....". A girl groans holding her head with a tears in
eyes and angry pout as her bestfriend also brother's wife [sara] . hits her tieying her little hair into bun for the 5th time .

"Then . can't you stop eating chocolates even im struggling this much .. its been 5th time lee love , we left just with an hour for your wedding ". Saying she ties her very short bun meanwhile charlie is pouting looking mirror .

After tieying ,charlie gets up with a angry pout wiping her tears , sara gasps dramatically says "Aww....my baby ,you're gorgeous , im sure....mr.leo faints seeing you...".

The sulky face just turns to blush hearing that then hits her hand saying "Stop it sara..... you're making me forget that I'm mad ". She yanks her hands off her face .

Sara smiles leaning on her shoulder looking at her sulky pouty face through the mirror then says "why my baby is mad ?.....plz don't ..., its for your own good also.... he's billionaire they proposed first...mom ,peter has nothing to do with this arrangements .....". Sara says in a gentle tone .

"Yea....i know im not saying anything about that ,but atleast pappa should've told , also peter betrayed me not giving chocolates for whole week ,you know how much i like chocolates right....?and pappa arranged my wedding with unknown stranger ,i hate him.". She pouts in angry .

Sara sighs palming her face "how im i gonna make you understand ,also what's your chocolates problems....don't whine for chocolates near your hubby..dad said he got anger issues " .

Charlie frowns "so is my hubby bad ....?". She asks.

Sara shooks her head "of course not ....silly....".

"Sara....! Are you guys ready...!!?". A women shouts from downstairs .

"Oh....lets go...". Sara says as both of them gets out towards the car .

"Sara.... you go with that brat , will be right behind you...". Mrs.Andrea Charlie's mom says meanwhile charlie pouts with sad face hoping inside the car .

Sara smiles nodding her head then sits beside charlie .

"Look at her....you understand..? ,she don't like me at all...its always peter....". She says filling eyes with tears looking down .

"Oh....gosh....". Sara holds her face wipes her tears shooking her head "no charlie baby...its not true...they loves you so much than peter , including me ,mom loves you more than im loving you...".she says making Charlie to smile at her words .

"You always comes up with instantly honey words sara...". Charlie says as sara laughs hugs her .

---------VENUE

AT CHURCH:-

Sara and charlie gets out of car ,meanwhile mrs ,mr.Andrea peter gets out of walking to her .

"Charlie go ....hold pappa's hand...". She says ,as mr.Andrea smiles ,she nods holds his arm smiling .

"My sweet baby...pappa loves you so much lee love i promise he's the best husband for you....". He says then kisses her forehead with tears filled eyes

Charlie smiles nodding with a tears in her eyes "i believe you pappa i love you so much...". She mumbles .

Mr.Andrea chuckles then takes her inside the church towards the asile .

Andrea chuckles then takes her inside the church towards the asile