✨️THANK YOU ✨️

FIRST OF ALL WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERYONE . AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT,  YOU PPL ARE SO SWEET .I HOPE YOU ENJOYING MY STORY .

YOU CAN CHECK MY ANOTHER STORY TOO "HE MADE ME AGAIN...".

Few weeks later:-

MORNING:-

Its morning 8am , meanwhile charlie and leo are still laying in bed , not in deep slumber but partially

Then soon charlie squirms as sun light hits her face through the window , so she turns into a shed like embrace snuggling into it , as we know ,its none other than her husband , whose now pulling her even closer to himself still closing his eyes .

Charlie giggles in a morning tone , hugging him ,cause she finds him woke up too .

"Morning hubby.....". She mumbles caressing his spine line , where it is in the middle of his wide back .

But soon frowns when she gets no response from him.

Then charlie looks up at his face moving closer from his grip.

She smiles as he's pretending to be slept but actually he woke long back .

"Hubby....good morning...". She whispers holding his face in her tiny palms then kisses his forehead .

Leo shows no expression ,nor open his eyes .

"Hubby....i know you're wake up , get up now ". She says pouting ,combing
his hair .

Still leo stays like a statue , making her frown .

Charlie understands that he's pretending  ,so she nods cooking something in her head moving back into his arms .

She snuggles inside feeling euphoric in his warm embrace .

"So you're pretending to be sleep?". Whispers slowly moves his tank top to downwards near his chest licking her lips where his nipples are getting viewed.

She giggles then moves closer to suck them but , gasps with raising heart beat ,when a hard hand comes in contact smacking her bum .

"You dare to do that ,sure you receives punishment...". A deep sleepy voice comes out making her gulp and freeze .

Leo can literally feel her breath near his chest , he moves closer to her face then whispers "why are you so obsessed with my nipples ...? ". Asks top of her forehead , charlie shuts her eyes smiling looking down hiding her face in his chest .

"I don't know , even girls can get obsessed over men's nipples , are they th----".

"Hubby st-stop...."..she whines cutting him off .

Leo slowly holds her nape makes her look at his face .

"Then what.....?". He asks moving closer ,as she pouts says " then ,why you didn't responded to my wish....".

"When did you even wished me...?". He asks seeing her eyes ,then slowly lips then slowly back to her eyes in a triangle way.

With shivering lips she slutters " few minutes back ...i -i wis------". She shuts her mouth and eyes making disgusting face

"What's wrong ...?". He asks frowning as she quickly moves back from him gets off the bed runs to the restroom making leo worried

"Charlie....". He gets off the bed , walks inside the restroom finds her puking holding her tummy , he quickly runs to her holds her ears while she vomiting like a small kid then stumble back to his chest panting looking at the ceiling of bathroom .

Leo sighs he keeps his hand on her forehead and other hand on her tummy caressing gently ,whispers  "are you okay baby.....?".

Charlie gulps "it-its te-terrible hubby...". Whispers back .