✨️MAKE LOVE TO U..✨️

Is this what you want....?". He asks wiping her tears on the corners of eyes , she nods quickly with teary eyes .

Leo smriks with a small smile says "desperate puppy...". Kissing her cheek then whispers "only this...?". asks near her ear .

She gulps "i-i want you to make love to me hubby...please...". She whispers with a puppy voice making Leo to twitch his member .

He moves his face closer to her's attaches their forehead "what you mean by love making if not this ? ,and who the hell told you so much about this ..?". He asks as she bites her lip blushing hard not answering him .

He sighs looking at her , leo understood that she's too obsessed with him now , so he got an idea of introducing what actually love making means ,he nods leaving her hands.

Then kneels with her between his legs "get up charlie , if you have any doubt you should ask only me not others ,understand....?". He asks as she slowly gets up seeing him ,nods innocently.

"Hm.. now take off your saree... ". Leo asks ,making her red tomato ,she quickly lowers her head "huh...? -hubby..... ". She mumbles pouting shyly .

"Do it ,if you want ...he says with a husky deep tone.

She looks at him with her doe eyes "i-i want...". She mumbles shyly .

"Then do what i say babe , i will show you what you're asking me...". He says caressing her head .

Charlie nods then she instantly removes pins from her shoulder hesistantly moves palla off her upper body making her blouse to view out.

Leo gulps seeing her body , she looks at him to remove remaining saree off her body , leo gets off her , Charlie gets off from bed stands lowering her head removes the saree stands infront of him , leo groans flipping his hair seeing her half naked , short figure

"Not hardly even 5 feet , why you're so gorgeous .... ?". He gasps seeing her body , then pulls her closer grabbing her waist making her gasp in blush looking down .

Charlie gasps bites her lips seeing him then says " hubby im i not gorgeous...?". She pouting sadly .

"What...,who said that...? He asks squinting his eyes .

She nods "i mean you're so handsome, im not that beautiful beside you , that's why you never tried to make love right.....?". She asks sadly looking down with tears in eyes .

Leo shooks his head at her silly thought , he pulls her to sit on his laps ,making her blush " who said that to you...?". He asks in a gentle tone "you're gorgeous charlie....don't think too much i have some other reasons...". He whispers making her blush .

Charlie sits holding around his neck sitting on Leo's laps "until ,unless you see yourself through my eyes ,you don't know how stunning you are.....". He whispers near her ear making her arch back .

He slowly lays her on bed as she moves upwards to the bedboard .

Leo looks at her with so much love then he removes his tie and upper two buttons of shirt .

"Will stop ,if you feel uncomfortable...let me know okay..?". He asks as she nods looking down suppressing her blush face

"My eyes darling....". He orders , as she looks at his eyes , leo smriks "good girl....". Whispers then slowly bends to her neck then he bites her skin making her grip on his back groaning sweetly in his neck .

Leo smiles he kisses her neck area ,her shoulders and clevage ,then he holds her blouse moves it a little bit kissing their ,Charlie rolls her eyes back .