✨️PLUSHIE...? [ NO..! OUR SON...].✨️

"Th-thanks hubby....". She pouts checking the phone then gasps "Aww....this is so cute...!!!!". She screams seeing pouch of phone ,cause its cute squirrel's pouch .

"that's you...". He says poking her nose as she giggles kissing his cheek .

"Aa...wait hubby , i buyed something for us...". Saying she hurriedly gets up .

Leo nods curiously seeing her opening the cupboard and taking out two plushies with a wide grin .

"Here...!!!". She shows plushies walking to him again sits back on his laps .

Leo chuckles "what the hell did you buyed..?". he asks scratching his brow shyly seeing leopard plushie and squirrel plushie .

Charlie suppresses her laugh "dont say that hubby , don't you really don't know what's this..?". She asks holding it infront of him cutely .

Leo holds it "its leopard....". He says as she shooks her head "No...you're wrong ". She whispers.

"Then....? Whats this...?". He asks confusingly

"This looks more like my hubby , if we have son he looks like my hubby ,so this is my son little leo....". says starts giggling cutely .

"Oh...hooo...". He asks raising his brow .

"I don't allow him near you then....". Leo says drags plushie from her making her stop laughing .

"Huh...?". Why..?". She asks in disbelief.

"Cause you shouldn't love him more than me ...who the heck is this in middle....". He says as she pouts "its our baby hubby ,he looks just like you , our baby ....here...this is me... ". Saying she gives him little squirrel doll making him coo at her .

"You said im squirrel so i buyed this for both of us , did you like it hubby...?". She asks with a haply grin .

He pokes his inner cheek says "so....this is our son...?". He asks she nods as yes .

He takes both plushies sees them...then keeps beside his face making her gasp .

"Omg...my hubby and his son looks so good together.....!!!". She grins happily hugs him with a smile but soon he says something to make her heart flush .

"Since you're so happy , ill give your son...". He says ,as charlie smiles extending her hand , leo smiles giving her plushie "ill give our son , who looks exactly like me , but pray character should be your pappa's.....". He whispers seeing her .

Charlie cheeks becomes red , he left her speechless , she gulps seeing him with a blush "hu-hubby...yo-you mean...?". She whispers.

He pulls her face holding her jaws gently then whispers "you heard it right , i wanted to give you one copy who looks like me...". Says then kisses her cheek .

Charlie smiles quickly hides in his chest with pounding heart "th-thanks so much hubby....thank you ". She mumbles.
.

.

.

.

.
After an hour he takes shower then gets down .

Charlie heart feels happy seeing her father talking to her hubby so exictingly happiness never left his face while talking with leo ,she understood, how much her pappa loves him , so that he married charlie to him , his choice is best , he always wanted to give her best in life , he gave her best gift , she should be thank ful to him , her tummy is filled with happiness seeing leo smiling heartfully eating with him .

"Baby...!!!?". Sara whispers hitting her taking her out of bubble .

"Aa...?". She looks at her with a smile .

"So whipped .... eat dinner first ...". She says as Charlie pouts "i was in best moment , you destroyed it...". She sulks making sara to apologize her .

After eating peter , andrea and mrs .andrea having good talk with leo together meanwhile sara and charlie.

"Really....!!!!?". Sara shouts making her flinch and so charlie instantly shut her mouth.

"Keep it low leena , hubby's out there only...". She whispers shutting her mouth as sara nods .

"Its truee sara , he finally said that omg...! Im soo happy ,my hubby is going to make love to me , he said he will give me our son....".saying she squeals in happiness.

Sara smiles unknowingly seeing her happy "my cutie pie , all the best , seriously you're lucky girl....he's gem of a person...". She says as Charlie nods as yes blushing hard "yes he's perfect husband , my hubby...thank god pappa give him to me...". Says holding her heart with a blushing smile .

After cleaning the untensils and setting them neatly they walks out only to see them laughing louder along with his father and leo .

Charlie smiles walking to her father sits beside him , leo sees her smiling too .

He understands that she's so close her family, more than family she's closer to her father , so he thought to never make her sad regarding her family issues , just let her go for family sake , also leo came to know mr .andrea loves him so much ,he wasnt aware may be he loves peter that much ,but he felt he not only respects but loves him too much .

Chugging drink leo listening to his uncle with a smiley face about their childhood stories .

"Hmm....okay , lets sleep , let him have rest too...". Mrs.andrea says as he nods .

Mr .andrea gets up with a smile then "thanks for coming leo , you made me happy ,i nev-----".

"Only hubby ? Pappa...aren't you happy that i came ?". She pouts as leo chuckles shooking his head chugging drink .

Mr .andrea smiles "you both made me happy , but him , he's different, you never understands this father and son in law's bond na...leo..?". He winks as leo nods showing cheers .

Charlie nods dumbly .

"Okay , good night everyone, have rest ". He says walking to his room .

"Goodnight uncle , good night dad.., ". They says .

Peter finds leo's glass is out of drink so he walks to him then pours making sara and charlie gasp in suprise .

Leo looks at him blankly "what....!!?".peter asks pretending to be rude .

Leo shooks his head drinks it silently.

Peter sighs sits beside leo says "i never liked you...".

"Nor do i.....". Leo says instantly.

Peter chuckles pouring drink for himself nods his head "i know....".

Leo smiles seeing him "mee too....". He says .

"But as my brother in law , i think you're best ". He says chugging drink .

Leo nods showing glass sharing cheers .

"Thanks for taking care of her...". He says looking at charlie who is now out of happy seeing them being like best friends who fought years back but stubborn to talk with each other .

"Well... you dont have to , she's mine...i will anyway.....". Leo says smriking making her blush .

Peter nods then takes bottle to pour wine but leo stops "thanks ... but its enough im sleepy ...". He says getting up inserting his hands in pockets.

"Thanks for your concern....". Peter says as leo nods "i love him too , i grown up seeing him ,you don't have to ....". He says blankly seeing him .

Peter nods chugging drink then "good night both of you....". He says.

"Goodnight pete...". Charlie says walking behind her hubby like a lost puppy .