HOME

"Hey leo....welcome home...". Smiling Mrs.joseph receives leo .

Meanwhile he gives her a little tired smile as john takes leo's luggages talking about firm's issues,but leo's whole concentrate is on the only person whose not there at the dinning but half emptied plate with waffles and pancakes .

He lets out a sigh sitting on couch, leena gets him glass of water .

After drinking he removes his blazer asks "where's charlie ?". with a frown .

Leena smiles signs her eyes showing upstairs "she's literally missing you ,go meet your wife ". She whispers going back to dinning table.

Leo gets up taking his blazer as mrs.joseph says "leo , get down for breakfast after freshing up".

"Mom don't bother , I already had my breakiee... ". Saying he walks upstairs.

He sighs standing near the closed door looks down then knocks it .

After like an minute door gets open ,finally leo gets to look at certain big doe eyes which are holding flow of tears and about to flood out  with trembling lips , suprised face

She blinks down tears whispers "hu------".

Before even she could complete her word , she got dragged towards hard chest embracing in a blink of eye , for which she gasps ,but soon finds peace in his hug leaving silent sobs, after sometime leo just  "shhh...". hushes closing his eyes tightening the hug , as if someone is taking her away from him .

She feels his heart beat which is beating so fastly .

After few minutes both pulls back , when leo looks at her cry baby face  she's looks down , so he holds her cheeks in his palms making her look at him then whispers "baby".

Charlie snifs slowly looks up meeting his eyes which are showing love for her .

"Hu-hubby...". She whispers back with a pouty cry face .

He gaze shifts from eyes to her lips then ,again back to her eyes .

Charlie lips are shivering ,she wanted to kiss him ,hug for life and tell him what all are going inside her and be in his embrace .

"How have you been...?". He asks caressing his thumb on her cheek wiping her tears

She snifs says "fi-fine..".

"You will forgive me right...im late i know ,but trust me there is not even second that i forgotted about you ". He says making her cry again .

She nods smiling through tears "so do i hu-hubby ,cause im not any different from you..,and ". She whispers holding his palm with her little's slowly guides to her tummy looking at his eyes .

Leo gulps when his hand touched her belly hearing her saying "here hubby , you're resemblance growing inside ,its yours , he missed you too...". She says making him cry at that point ,cause all this are new to leo ,he never been in relationships ,nor know the feeling of love , to be loved by wife , and father being a father , he never know how it feels to be a father , he feels new feeling since he got to know that his wife is pregnant, leo's feeling are so overwhlemed right now ,but he never showed it out ,now he can't hide it anymore .

"Never been so happy in my life , you made me that person love....". Whispers caressing her tummy meanwhile charlie giggles through the tears .

Leo slowly kneels down infront of her making her frown "hu-hubby what are you doi----". Before she could say something he gently takes her little feet ,as charlie looks at him sniffing .

He gently kisses dorsum of her foot making her gasp slightly .

"You're my angel who brought happiness in my life ....". He whispers looking at her eyes getting up slowly .