✨️HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU..? ✨️

Leena and charlie hopes inside their cars ,its already evening as john and Leena drove first .

Meanwhile leo and charlie starts behind them , he buyed her dinner.

"Tom...? , did he said any information...?". Leo asks in a low voice as charlie already in his laps sleeping like a baby .

"No sir...its waste of torturing him ,he wantedly doing everything...I think you should show up soon after your hand's get cured...". Tom says driving .

"Why wait tom...I'll go to him tommorrow itself , I will see ,what he's upto ". He says in deep angry voice .

After few minutes , they reaches mansion , he wakes her up but seeing her sleeping so cutely in his laps his heart melts .

"Cute..". He whispers kisses her head side .

Then sighs " But we should go inside...". Mumbling he gently "charlie...? ,wake up , we are home ...". He says near her ear kisses it .

Charlie scrunched her nose rubbing her eyes then sleeps again .

He chuckles as tom adoring his boss being so lovey dovey .

"Hey , sleepy squirrel...get up...you forgot I buyed chocolate cake...don't you want to eat that , i'll eat it then ....". He says making her open her eyes 

She looks at him slowly rubbing her eyes  "hubby ,no it's my cake...". Says in a sleepy puppy voice making him laugh "you hears this pretty fast , get up first...we can't sleep in car right...?". Says he gets out as she moves out still being sleepy .

Leo holds her arms , she's wiggling slightly while walking inside .

He sighs then lifts her in a bridal making charlie drowsiness to flew away .

"Hu-hubby ...yo-your hand...?". She says in a worried face as he nonchantly walks upstairs kicks the door taking her inside leaves her on bed seeing her sleepy eyes

"Now sleep all you want...". He whispers kissing her lips , as she holds him around his neck asks "where are you going hubby...?".

"Im not going anywhere , you sleep  i'll just change the dress and come back...". He whispers seeing her eyes caressig her head .

"No .... sleep with me...". She mumbles pulling him closer to her face as their noses are touching.

Leo looks at her eyes , lips . Slowly sneaks his both hands inside her shirt , captures her lips gently kissing , he removes his shoes with help of feet hoverovering her properly desparately.

Charlie breaths hard kissing him back ,making leo to chuckle her kisses are messy . He kneels closer to her body kissing her gently ,then he starts suck her tongue ,exploring her mouth , making her lift her body as his hands travels to her bra , then back to tummy .

Charlie's hands removing his blazer making leo suprise he removes throws on floor , kisses her again , she slowly unbuttons his shirt as he pinches her curves making her arch back and moan in his ears "arhhh...hubby ".

"Squirrel being naughty..?  , enough , get some sleep , you looks tired....". He says getting up as charlie fills eyes with tears she pulls him again making him to collide with eachothers body as she arches back feeling his hard chest against her .

Leo grits his teeth he rips her tshirt and pant and throwed on floor leaving her only on inners , he rips his shirt off seeing her covering herself shyly .

Leo pulls sheets over them covering both of them  , "what baby.....?". He asks as she blushes , leo kisses her cheek "acting so bold these days....". He mumbles as she smiles shyly , he pulls her closer holds her bra seeing her eyes without blinking .