HUBBY

*After a week *

Morning :-

Days are passing by , but Charlie is missing her husband more than she thought , she literally crying everyday talking with him in phone .

Since she's missing him , leo even doing vc's 3 times a day ,to check up on her also mrs .Joseph complained about her health , as she's skipping breakiee and dinner more often since he left ,which is not at all good for two precious babies .

Leo's worried after seeing her , knowing , she shouldn't be stressed too much ,even if the reason is him informed his mom ,that he will be home soon by sending somebody else to Singapore in his place , dont let charlie know this so soon ,he wanted to suprise her .

"Please mom...enough ....im full believe me...". Charlie whines with a weary face .

"You want ice-cream with chocolate cake dear...?". Mrs .Joseph asks which makes lits up charlie's mood in a second .

"Yes mom..!!! ,i want..". She stands up with a very happy.

Mrs .Joseph sighs giving so done look " your craving darling , you will have enough space for them right ?". She asks as charlie giggles .

"Okay sit and have this fruits i'll be back with that ice-cream i think we are run out of that things ,i dunno who are that ice-cream stealers are stealing literally so many boxes since i bought..." . Saying she walked inside as Charlie's been giggling mischievously cause she's that stealer ,about which mrs .joseph very well sure about .

"Hey....vadina...". Leena approached her with a smiley face .

"Morning babe...". Charlie smile holding her hand making her sit beside on couch .

"Morning, morning , btw i wanted to tell you something..". Leena said as charlie signed to proceed.

"John's going to Singapore , leo called him this morning ...probably he might come home , since john can manage for few days..".

"Really...!!!!?". Did he really coming home...? , when ...!!!? , say leena...!!?". She holds her arms asking curiously shaking her back forth .

"Ah..ah...wait vadina, don't kill me I'm feeling naseous...stop...". She holds her hands sighing .

Charlie chuckles leaving her "he should've called me...why he didn't called ,nor attended mine...". Pouts sadly .

"No vadina, he wanted to suprise you , but since im loose tongued i spilled out ,cant see you sad ". Says melting charlie's heart .

Charlie nods "oh leena , you're such a sweetie ,i love you dear...". She snifs wiping fake tears .

Leena laughs "fine ,fine, im wanted to go out ,wanna joi----

"Im in...!!". ". Shouts before even leena could complete raising her hand cutely .

"Kay... then come will get ready...?".

"No..charlie isn't going anywhere ".

A voice interrupts as both were walking to leena room then stops frowning turning back .

"Mom.. why...?". Leena asks seeing mrs .joseph folding her hands seeing them .

"Cause she's restricted to go out...until unless its for checkup , also leo isnt home he will get pissed if he knew this  ... ".

"But I'm too going with her mom ,i will take care of her .

"Who said that you're going...?".

"Mom..! Please...".

"Okay I'm going with you both then

"Sure ,welcome...!!!!". Leena shouts in exicted voice.

.