PISSED...?

Its almost evening meanwhile leo's on video call with clients ,where Charlie's watching tv while drifting slowly .

She leans and sleeps on his shoulder, when leo feels her head ,he continues talking knowing she's gonna sleep like that .

After few minutes of call ,he ends it .

"Little puppy has grown up , can't believe she will be mom...". He sighs murmering then kisses her head.

Caressing her hair , kissing forehead for every 2 minutes , leo made her sleep so warmly , he slowly laid her down then laid beside her covering them in blanket when charlie automatically snuggled inside his embrace .

"Have a good rest my squirrel... ". He smiles caressing her head closing his eyes too .

.

.

.

.

"Ahhhh....mom can you not give me this kind of foods plz.......!! ". Charlie makes a weary face , whinning moving plate from her side seeing all vegetables and rice .

"Sw-sweety , its good for you dear ,plz don't cry , you sure likes it darling...come on just try once....". Mrs .Joseph tries to convinces as she can see leo's tired pissed face , however charlie pouts lowering her head sadly shooking her head as no

Leo's been watching her since long back with a expression less face .

"What you wanna eat then...?". He interrupts ,so calmly and sounds gently .

Charlie hesistantly looks up at him , for the way he asked her , she gulps "no-nothing hubby i-i will eat this food , so-sorry...". She mumbles taking plate .

He chuckles "its okay , don't force yourself , i'll take you out for dinner ,mom can you give her some milk , i'll be back ,drink that....". he sounds more like order getting up his chair walks upstairs , giving her a little smile meanwhile leena , mrs .Joseph are smiling at both of them where charlie is confusingly nervous ,coz that face of his is so much calmer then she thought he would be .

She's seeing him walking upstairs till he closes the damn door of their room , as mrs .Joseph holds her face closing her mouth which is hunging down in suprise .

Charlie blinks seeing her "mo-m hubby....?". She slutters then leena "aww....vadina , your hubby's taking you out , enjoy ,just eat whatever you want...go , go fast ,why are you even still here..". Leena pushes her as Charlie giggles happily runs upstairs.

After getting ready , leo holds her hands takes to car .

"Tom...where are you ?". He talks in phone standing near the car signs her to get inside ,Charlie nods sits inside , then leo gets in , as tom said he's coming in 10 mins .

She gulps seeing him sitting beside her "hu-hubby ar-are you an-angry at me..?". She asks in a scared puppy voice .

Leo finds her too cute with that scared face and hesitant puppy voice blinking at him with her big doe eyes .

He smiles very little for her question "why did you ask that ?" Whispers moving close to her .

Charlie gulps seeing him bend ,as she gulps slowly moves her hands to his collar then circles around his neck .

Leo smiles holding gently around her waist pulling closer says "why would i be angry at you darling...when i can give you , anything if you ask , i just want you to be happy and healthy...".

Charlie smiles shyly looks down , "look at me charlie...". Whispers caressing her cheeks , she bites her lower lip looks at him very slowly .

Leo smiles "warning , im gonna kiss you ,now....". He says, as she giggles nodding pulling him closer , meanwhile leo smashes his lips on her .

After kissing for some, leo finds tom's getting nearing the car , he slowly leaves her as she wipes her lips looking down .

Tom starts the car , meanwhile leo's tells him to drive to the location he shows .

.

.

.

After like 30 mins they reaches a location where , there is a 5star hotel .

Charlie gasps looking at it ,cause it looks so expensive ,also it is .

"Hu-hubby , this is bea-utiful....". She leaves a suprise gasp whispering looking at it .

Leo chuckles nodding "come lets get in first..". Says taking her hand .

They takes a seat as , meanwhile waitress approaches them asking "A very good evening sir ,what would you like to orderrr....?". She asks , where Charlie shockingly looks at her from menu card for the accent she just used .

Leo looks at her , meanwhile that waitress smiles shyly looking at him .

"Charlie, what you want to eat baby...?". He asks as Charlie smiles at him saying " i want chicken fried rice , lobsters and ice-cream hubby....".

"Cool , same for me ..and make it as soon as possible ". He says as that waitress smiles showing tugging her hair "sure sir , you will like our sevices...". Says walking away from them .

Charlie looks at her like wants to punch right in her face ,which leo finds cute.

"if you want anything just staring them won't works darling , should order ...". He says slightly letting out a chuckle taking the magazine .

Charlie puts a sulky face "she's not good hubby , trying so much for your attention , ...i don'tlike that girl...". Says with a pouty face .

Leo frowns "attention..? , he asks , she nods , he rolls his eyes saying "as if I care". simply

"Umm....but she's trying to get a impression from you...i don't like it...". Charlie says then sees that same waitress coming towards them again.

She turns her face angrily .

"Sir....here your order...".that waitress says in a low seductive tone , bending near him keeping their order on table somewhat closer to leo meanwhile leo busy in reading that magazine , and all this observing by Charlie.

"Hmm...excuse me thank you ,now you can leave , we can serve by ourselves...".Charlie says with annoying face and tone .

Leo chuckles at her eye roll and sassy face .

"Aw...sorry ma'am ,but its our responsibility to serve the food ".saying she first serves to leo looking at him with a shy smile,where leo gives her a normal stern look then stops her saying "enough....".

Then she serves to Charlie saying "you must be sir's PA ,im i right....ma'am.?".she asks as charlie frowns looks at her says "No...! Im his wife ,he's my hubby....its good if you mind your own business....".says making that waitresses face to fell down .

"Is this ,what  you called your service...?  annoying customers , asking personals...?". He asks in cold nonchalant tone eating ,not even looking at her , then she smiles akwardly says"sorry sir ,im just curious ,whether you're married...?".

"Thats not your concern , will you leave ..? , or you want us to leave...?". He asks in one go still eating slicing the chicken piece.

She smiles at him nervously "so-rry sir , sorry ma'am , enjoy your dinner....". Saying she moves from there.

Meanwhile charlie is just too stunned to speak ,she felt bad ,but still happy inside ,cause leo didn't give a shit to anybody ,but her