✨️MINE✨️

Contains ⚠️..! Hard romance , and smut ,if you're under age i kindly suggest you to not read , if not read at your own risk .

--------------- .

She's tilting her head giving him more access holding around his neck pulling him more closer leaving tears cause leo's bites arent joke he takes away her soul for every bite and she loved it that way .

After sucking ,bitting and leaving marks on her neck , clavical .

He leans to her clevage looks at her face Charlie looks away bitting her lips feeling shy .

"Look here...". Leo holds her cheeks making her look at him.

"Hu-hubby ....". She pouts covering his eyes .

"Still shy...?". He asks then holds her tiny palms on his eyes then kisses her dorsam lovingly .

"There is no need to be shy  , its me  right ? , are you not comfortable with me seeing your body...?". He asks as she pouts "i-i ne-never umm i----". She says making him coo at her .

Leo bends kisses her pout "shh..its fine , i will take care of you... ". He asks holding her hands gently , as she nods looking at his eyes like a cute puppy .

Leo lifts her little up then unhooks her hooks , Charlie feels that piece is slowly getting loose and getting separated from her body, leo's removing just seeing only her eyes .

Throws it on floor still seeing her eyes .

He bends closer to her face "stop me if you dont like it ...". Whispers as she nods gulping at his face.

Leo slowly lowers his gaze seeing her breasts, his breath hitches seeing her round boobs which are not so big ,not so small but stunning "fuck...". He curses in low voice .

He blinks bending to her boobs ,then kisses her nipple making her fall back and moan "hu-hubby...". Leo kisses her nipple gently while interwining her both hands moves above to her head pinning there .

Charlie breaths hard arching back meanwhile leo kisses ,sucking her nipple taking away her breath ,and making her tear up .

He kisses around her boob sucking ,kissing ,there making her hold his palms tightly for every suck "Beautiful charlie , you're  precious love...". He mumbles kissing her boob then again he sucks slowly becomes hard ,he keep sucking gripping on her waist lifting her body ,making her to cry out loud , as she's shutting her eyes leaving plessurable tears feeling knot in stomach .

"Hu-hubby......argh ...". Charlie breaths hard curling her toes as her hands are pinned meanwhile leo is out of his control now ,he's sucking ,kissing , bitting her boobs making her see stars at fucking evening .

He stops when he finds she's shivering shutting her eyes .

"Shit , Ch-arlie...?". Leo holds her face she's crying due to over pleasures also she's so fragile under his touch .

"I-im sorry...love , di-did i hurt you...?". He asks worriedly as she snifs shooks her head "no hu-hubby...i-i love it...". She mumbles in crack voice .

He sighs shooking his head leaning on her face attaching with her forehead .

Charlie gulps closing her eyes hugging him closer , leo smiles hugging her closer she feels good with this intimacy "huhby im fine...". She whispers in his ear .

Leo smiles seeing her face he kisses her lips " I'm scared that i will hurt you , that's why i didn't went that far , but this time i can't control myself ". He whispers.

"No hub-by , you ne-ver hurt me , i beli-eve you , you do-n't have to stop any-thing ...". She whispers kissing his cheek .

Leo nods then bends down to her boobs sees all red bruises he just left on her body , he bends kisses them gently seeing her eyes as she moans silently seeing his eyes .