LOVE YOU

MORNING:-8:00am.

📍AT MUMBAI

"Hehe...hubby...it tickles...ahh...hubbby...leave me ....". Charlie's giggling holding pillow because she's dreaming in the morning then .

*thap..*.

"Ahh...! My back ". She fell down to the floor groaning in pain .

"Ahh...is it just a dream...?". She gets up groaning as she rubs her hip ,then looks out its sprinkling, giggles runs to the window opens it ,then helds her arm out playing with the rain drops .

After sometime ,charlie gets ready and goes to breakfast .

"Lee....lazy baby ,come down....". Sara recieves her with a warm hug..,

Charlie chuckles then jumps on sara hugging her thightly "baby.....! I missed you...!!". Says as sara kisses her temples "oh my baby ,i missed you too...". Says then gets off her .

"Okay ,enough sweetie pie ,you didn't missed mom...do you ? ,its shows clealy...". Mrs.Andrea says serving arranging plates on dinning .

Charlie pouts sighing then "mom..! , its not true....". Then hugs her "i missed you everytime , when i see my mother in law ,btw she's sweet heart".

"Oh...that's quiet melting ,and mom missed you too darling...". She says .

Charlie haves breakfast with family happily.

Now its almost 1:00pm sara and charlie having a talk in Charlie's bed room .

"So... he kissed you harshly ....but ,didn't do anything more than that , and apologized saying its a mistake, and later you fell for him.....?". Sara asks as charlie nods holding her bunny plushie with a pouty puppy face .

"Hm....im sad ...how can he just kiss me and say it's a mistake , but its fine cause the way he pampered me ,i felt like i should be in his embrace forever , that hug ahh.... i don't know....,why I'm missing him so much , he just hugged me ,but i felt his love....". She whines squeezing plushie in her hands .

"O... Okay ,okay don't hurt poor bunny....". Sara says as she giggles .

"I miss my hubby . leena gave me his mobile number , i couldn't even ask for his number myself....". She pouts unlocking her mobile.

She opens his contact then dails mumbling "shit ....! ".

"What....?". Sara asks worriedly

"Shit sara....! i forgotted . i haven't even informed my hubby that i was going home ...". She widens her eyes then hung up the call quickly.

Sara rolls her eyes says "baby ,peter told ,and also Dad may have informed him already ,chill...". She says with a sassy face .

"Sh!!!!!......". Charlie holds her heart .

Now charlie is taking hot shower ,she walks out wrapping towel around her ,takes out her night wear black croptop t-shirt and track pant from closet room

She takes her phone simply then widens her eyes when she sees leo 50 missed calls "hu-hubby....ca-called me....these many times!!!!??". She shouts in slight shivering bitting nails nervously "ahhh.....!!!". Screams running inside the bed room jumps on it with trembling heart.

"Wha-t I'm i gonna do....?, ca-can i call hi-m ba-ck.....?". She mumbles bitting nails sitting on bed looking at the screen .

She calms herself down ,then leaves a sigh ,dails his number for her suprise leo takes just in one ring.

On call :-

L :- leo , c:- charlie .

L:- hello.....?"[deep stern voice].