INJURY

Rubbing eyes with a pout charlie wokes up and its already evening , finds empty space beside her , she groans in feeling empty knowing he left the bed .

"Hu-hubby....?". She calls in a low voice getting off from bed , then checks in restroom , closet room and balcony but finds him no where

She frowns whispering "where is he's gone ? ,its evening already...?". Mumbling walks to the couch with a sleepy eyes sits beside leena whose watching tv leans to her arm .

"Did you see my hubby ?". She mumbles leaning to her yawning tiredly.

"Oh...he told me to inform you vadina , he gotta go to office ,might be returning...". Leena says as mrs .Joseph gets fruits bowl to them .

"Here...im not getting ,what you people are doing ? , skipping lunch since two days , and he's been rushing to office out of sudden...". She says worriedly sitting beside her .

Charlie pouts sadly "my hubby works hard mom , he should get rest ,but he's occupied everytime...im worried.". She says pouting sadly .

Mrs .Joseph smiles as leena nods hearing that .

"That's right sweety but , that one who feels like he born to do work ...". Says making girls laugh .

As they were having good talk ,they hears footsteps stepping inside .,but soon gasps in shock when they see the situation infront of them .

That is mr .joseph "come...! Tom go get first aid kid ...". Saying he walks inside not just simply but holding one's injured hand holding tightly around in order to stop bleeding , its none other than leo's.

"M-my hubby's ha-hand...?". Charlie gasps in shock soon eyes fills with tears.

Charlie, leena and mrs .Joseph gasps seeing mr .joseph taking leo towards the couch in a light speed tom bought first aid kit ,as he removes cloth from his son's bleeding palm and quickly cleans the blood making certain innocent doe eyes tear up even more .

"Appa...wh-what happ-ened to my hubby...?". She whispers in a low voice seeing him treating his son kneeling down infront of him worriedly .

He cleaned the blooded injury and applied some medicine solutions bandaged sighing in relief .

"I'm fine...I'm not kid , you dont need to drag me inside hurriedly...". Leo says holding his injured palm looking somewhere as mr .joseph walks to his room nonchantly.

Leo groans removing his coat as mrs . Joseph rushes to him along with two girls .

"Whats wrong leo ,what happened to your hand son..?'. She asks worriedly filling tears in eyes sitting beside him meanwhile leena and charlie tear up but Charlie literally wants to know more than anyone , and she is feeling pang in her heart seeing him bleeding bad outta palm .

"Its nothing mom ,don't worry ". He says tiredly then finds his wife sobbing silently with hiccups whispering "hu-hubby...".

He sighs scratches his brown sighing "c'mere..". Says as she walks towards him gulping down her tears .

"Nothing is serious Charlie, mom plz my wife cries pretty easy , dont make it even worse , stop it ..".he says in a worried way getting up as tom takes his suit .

"I'm going to ro-----...". Before he could walk away.

"Leo...stop...!". John walks inside in angry state making them frown.

Leo turns back " john later...im tired now ,let me go...". Says walking upstairs.

John sighs sitting on couch holding his head in frustration .

"Here...that fucking documents...burn this....how dare that bastard starts a fight on my son ,even after knowing about him ...?". Saying he walks to john holding file of documents .

John takes them "ill do it , appa...". Walks away .

.

.

.

"Mom...!". Charlie cries in hiccups as she wants to run and hug and ask him what's happening and who did that to him ,but as john told he's in bad anger now ,suggest her to go later .

Also he told her why leo got injured, actually half of blood on his palm is others cause he literally smashed someone's face to such extend and that guy run over to leo to stab but leo hold it though he got injured to bleeding , he kicked other in balls leaving the knife , actually that issue is not about documents and its about leo's enemies which is from past .

After sometime of worrying to death ,she dares to walks inside the room only to find him smoking sitting on couch leaning his head to couch looking at the ceiling.

"What took you so long ?". He asks in a low voice leaning his head to couch

Leo is looking at the ceiling , talking in a deep voice , she gulps crying silently walking towards him .

Leo sees her walking towards him ,as she stands seeing him hesitantly with pouty cry face ,but soon they becomes hard cries when leo pulls her into his laps hugging her , which charlie dying for .

"Shh....its fine ,don't cry.....". He mumbles as she's crying badly inside his neck with hiccups .

"Hu-hubby , yo-your ha----". Before she could slutter in hiccups .

Leo rubs her back with other hand saying "its so little wound , my dad made it look so serious....stop crying , im fine , don't you see me....?". He says in a deep gentle voice rubbing her back as she slowly looks at his eyes with her wet teary eyes with hiccups .

Leo wipes her tears "enough ...". Whispers.

"Is it paining so much hu-bby...?". She asks holding his palm gently .

"Not really...its nu-numb...im not feeling any pain...". He says as she slowly kisses his dorsam saying "plz...cure fast and don't hurt my hubby...".

Leo frowns at her silly talk with his injured hand ,she literally saying it to don't hurt him so long , which made him smile in disbelief.

Leo's tensions , anger , rage all flew away after seeing this innocent creature's plead .

"Seriously....? You're pleasing my hand ? , crazy...". He whispers pulling her face closer to his making her wet eyes wide and gasp in sudden pull .

"Don't be like this charlie...,". He whispers as she pouts sadly ,then he pulls her into a kiss , holding her nape making her gasp .

After bitting her lips ,it starts bleeding slightly .

She whinces in pain as leo tugs her lower lip seeing her teary eyes caressing her curves .

He slowly leaves then pecks whispering "how could you want me to bear your silliness.....i want it forever.". Hugs her making charlie groan in heavenly feeling of his hug .

She shuts her eyes , hugs him back as he puts his head on her breast meanwhile charlie holds his hair caressing it kissing his head giggles cutely " i will be with you forever hubby ". whispers as leo hearing with a small smile .