✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️

MORNING:-

Charlie smiles in sleep as she's having again a dream of her hubby .

She's caressing his cheeks giggling ,then she leans closer to him caressing his cheeks "hubby you didn't called me nor messaged , don't you love me...? , I really wish you could be here and kiss you like this ". She leans to his face gently kisses his lips .

She giggles kissing and gently bitting him , moves back with a shy smile but then her hearts stops seeing her hubby looking at her with a frown

Meanwhile Leo's in deep sleep ,he frowns when he feels something biting his lips ,he slowly opens his eyes ,finds his wife giggling in a low .

Charlie gulps "hubby looking at my fa-face omg what I'm I gonna do...?

She gulps "ahh...its actually my dream , but why im sweating like this and why my heart trembling like this

She blinks at him then touches his face "hu-hubby...yo-you're here...?".

"Yes...". Leo answers sneaking his hand around her waist

Gulps hard I screwed , No....!!!! She widens her eyes seeing him pulling her closer

"Hubby when did you come...?". She asks in a shaky voice shutting her eyes leaning into his chest .

"Last night...". He mutters.

"Hmm..". She smiles with trembling heart ,then soon feels his breath on her forehead.

She looks up slowly feeling his breath on her forehead , only to find her hubby bending closer to her facec .

"How dare you bit me while I'm in sleep...?". He whispers pulling her closer by her nape

Charlie blinks smiling nervously Chrips "hu-hubby i -i didnt do any-anything ...". moves back from his arm ,but he pulls again making her gasp.

"So , you didnt bit me...?". Leo asks looking at her lips with cold dominant face

Charlie suppresses her blush looking down of his eyes "i-i jus-just missed you so ba-d hubby th-thats why ..". She says with a pout .

"Oh...is that so...". He asks caressing her waist .

"Hmm....". She hums seeing him moving closer , Charlie slowly circles hands around his neck .

Leo stops just inches away from her mouth , she pouts looking at him .

"Go...freshup ,im hungry...". Leo says then leaves her getting up .

Charlie frowns dumbly seeing him getting off from bed nonchalantly

She pouts "hubby...!!!th-this is cheating I thought you're ki----..". She mumbles in shy .

"Umm what...?". He asks turning back with a smrik .

"I th-thought you will ki-kiss me...". She asks seeing him with angry pout.

Leo looks at her as she's lowering her head tugging hair behind ear then again looks at him ,he inhales immediately walks closer to bed pulls her by waist smashes his lips on her .

Charlie gasps shuts her eyes holding around his waist , she squeezes her eyes feeling her hubby sucking her lips , she gripped on his waist ,meanwhile leo kissing her with so much passion , he devouring her lips , Charlie moans when leo bites her lips ,leo kisses aren't kisses without bitting.

Charlie moans "hu-hubby...arg..". She grips on his shirt shivering squeezing eyes.

Leo slowly moves back looking at her panting face .