✨️HE'S INSANE ✨️

Charlie keep sucking his lips like a lollipop , leo just caressing her back holding her closer .

To leo's suprise she bites his lips making him groan in pain , she giggles then sucks his tongue harshly, making leo to breath hard .

She's laying upon him as leo's member getting hard , he literally feels electric shocks passing his body .

"Wa-wait...charlie...". He gasps holding her face ,but Charlie keep kissing him ,sucking his lips .

"Wa- wait...". He gasps holding her mouth .

Charlie looks at him as he held her cheeks between his bare palm "enough of biting now sleep , hubby's sleepy too ...". He says

"Bu-but Why...!!!? ". She pouts even more whinning on him , leo shuts his eyes then grips his hand on her bra hooks making her gasp .

Charlie blinks at him gulping "hu-hubby......". She mumbles ,then soon feels something poking her body , she gulps hard "hu-hubby....wh-what's that...?". She gulps in shivering .

"That's anaconda [😅I'm sorry i don't know what im even writing ] ,if you won't get off from me and sleep, i can't promise your safety , if that comes out tonight .....". He says as she gulps looking down .

Leo slowly takes his hand off her as she feels something poking her abdomin , gulps sees inside the blanket something stood up inside hubby's pants .

She gulps getting off from him lays beside seeing him silently .

"Hubby...umm..wha-t's that...?". She asks hugging him gulping hard .

Leo sighs grits his teeth "wait ...let me show you....". getting up about to unbutton his pant but charlie shuts her eyes "no...!no..! I dont want it ...". She says in fear as he smriks " Umm..sleep now....". He pulls her closer holding in his arms .

Then she realises what's that exactly ,and why it is that way ,how it is now , thinking about hot air comes out of her ears feeling trembling inside .

She nuzzles into neck as leo holds her waist caressing , she moans holding his palm "hubby...?". She calls him .

"Um...we made love right...?". She asks near his ear making him loose his patience, but leo's patience is like increases sometimes seeing her doe puppy eyes .

Leo looks at her eyes directly as she quickly hides her face inside his chest .

"I know ,what's your question, you understand why im trying to sleep now , just sleep Charlie...". He whispers.

Charlie suppresses her smile then she mumbles "i-im not sleepy hubby...". She says in a little smile making him shut his eyes in blush .

"Really...? What you will do then ...?". He whispers looking at the her.

She kisses his chest ,sucking the his hard bud making leo to grip her waist as she gasps gulping hard .

Leo sighs "fuck...! i know where this is going charlie ,nobody saves you now ...". He whispers takes the tie instantly from the table lamp beside bed ,ties her both hands making her shiver .

"Hu-hubby....wh-what are you doing...?". She gulps with sweating "punishment....". He says strictly.

Charlie blinks with scary puppy face ,as her heart beating her drums ,she breaths hard in fear looking at him "hu-hubby sorry I'll sle-sleep plz,don-don't punish m-me...". She says in a crack voice.

Leo looks at her scared puppy face ,he cooes at her face squeezing her cheeks then kisses her lips "i said Don't provoke me , no , i will teach you....". He says tieying as she looks up in fear leaving tears with puppy face , leo controls his laughs controlling his hard member too which is ready to explode now , "will you sleep...? ". He whispers getting off from her ,Charlie nods quickly as he unties her hands .

She covers herself quickly , he groans walks to restroom flipping his hair.

After few minutes leo walks out of restroom seeing her

Charlie instantly shuts her eyes pretending sleep , leo crawls on bed sleeps beside .

He covers himself in sheets then pulls her closer to him , she feels shivers in her spine as his wet hands holding her tummy pulling closer to his embrace, Charlie holds his hands "you didn't sleep yet...?" He asks near her ear brushing his lips .

Charlie shuts her eyes shooking her head "sleep charlie ,its already late ". He mumbles as she slowly turns to his face then snuggles into his chest .

Leo inhales holding her closer caressing her bare back gently , Charlie hugs his waist slowly drifts into sleep after long hot making out session .

MORNING:-

Charlie is the first one to open her eyes feeling warm body hugging her ,she smiles feeling heaven , then soon realises she's half naked so do her husband ,Charlie shuts her eyes giggling happily hiding inside the blanket , she sees leo's body which is like sculptured , she gulps touching it gently caressing his abs and chest gently.

Then her hands automatically makes their way to trace his neck and jaw ,she blushes seeing his veiny arms holding her closer to his embrace , she slowly leans closer to his chest the sucks leo's buds .

Feeling his member getting hard in morning ,he slowly opens his eyes sighing asks "getting any milk....?". Making Charlie's heart stops hearing that , she stops sucking his buds stays still without moving .

"Just tell me , why the fuck you keep sucking my nipples...?". Leo sighs getting inside the blanket then pulls her closer making her gasp .

"Can i do the same.....?". He asks making her heart tremble , she gulps shooking her head .

"Why not ..? you've been sucking my buds recklessly ...". Leo says pulling her closer .

Charlie breaths harder then says "so-sorry hubby...". She mumbles showing innocent face .

Leo frowns looks at his own chest which are seems to be red and painful "sorry ....? , you're doing reckless things , i think i should teach you some manners ". He whispers then flips their positions .

Charlie gulps hard blinking at him "hu-hubby...?". She calls him .

Leo leans closer to her neck then bites her neck and shoulder junction making her moan harder in the morning .

Leo keeps pulling her closer to his body ,like air could die between them , Charlie literally feels his members standing up again .

She shuts her eyes as leo pins her hand above then kisses her whole neck harshly making her cry out ,he kisses her neck so badly leaving dark red hickeys which are stinging .

She gasps and moans louder when leo bites just above her boob taking her breath away , "hu-hubby....". She gasp arching back lifting her body .

Leo smiles sucking hard both up sides of her boobs making her leave pleasurable tears.

He chuckles seeing her tears ,"think before provoke hubby Okay...". He whispers then kisses her lips but she turns to other side in angry pout .

Leo kisses her cheek then whispers "i saw your beautiful body baby ,but didn't do what i have to do , i just introduced process , not even half we done , im pitying you since you're nervous , better don't provoke me...". Then gets up from her ,Charlie covers herself pouting at him with wet eyes .

"Get change....?". He says as she looks somewhere "i -i will change later...". Says pretending to be dare .

"Okay then wait , I'll help you ...". He says walking inside the restroom making her eyes wide .

As soon as leo leaves ,she quickly jumps out of blanket takes her saree ,blouse and inskirt on flooor quickly runs to closet room .

She gasps seeing herself all red dark marks on her neck ,clevage and down of the clevage "devil hubby...". She bites her lip shyly seeing her marks , she traces them gently groaning cause they stings , she blushes remembering last night which is almost near to have sex .

She shivers thinking that "hubby is so gentle ,but also so dominant...ahh his talk , his touch ,hi-his hands ". She blushes looking at her waist which is brusied by his fingers .

"He's insane...". Whispers covering her face ,then quickly wears her comfy tshirt and shorts .