PARDON ME .

After crying for sometime charlie drifts leaning to car seat then falls on  Leo's shoulder holding his arm closer to her chest .

Leo looks at her with a small smile mumbles "i thought you're silent and obedient.... ,my father betrayed me...". Mumbles driving with a small smile coming from adoring her cute pouty sleeping face which leo didnt  realised that he's whipped for her.

2 hours later :- 1:00am .

Leo gets off the car then his guards takes luggages inside .

He sighs "i forgotted....". Mumbles goes to other side of car opens the door .

He leans inside whispers "charlie....get up we're home...". Says pats her cheeks gently .

Charlie doesn't even gives a moment but snoring in deep slumber .

"Hey...sleepyhead ,get outta car...". He holds her cheeks shakes her head .charlie frowns turning to other side laying slowly .

"Hey.....! No..". Leo pulls her by arm as she collides to his chest .

"Ahh...leave me... !! Bad...hubby....". She shouts pushing him ,leo sighs sneaks his hands under her then lifts her in his arms slowly gets her out .

Charlie quickly holds around his neck nuzzling into his neck.

Leo closes his eyes controlling his emotions when her breath hitting his neck and her lips brushing his sensitive spot  .

He takes her inside meanwhile ,mr and Mrs.joseph arrives home behind them .

Leo twists the knob with one hand holding her ,then kicks the door slightly.

"Why i should carry you  ,i hate taking care of someone, how i should survive with you....? ,why are you so cute...?". He mumbles leaving her on bed ,but Charlie doesn't leaves his neck .

Leo holds her hands pulls but she whines "ahh....!!! ". Kicking legs in air .

Leo frowns kneeling on bed in her grip "hey...leave me charlie ,you're in bed now...". He mumbles caressing her cheek .

"Sl-sleep with me hubby....". Charlie mumbles in deep sleep making leo to feel electric shocks all over his body .

He clears his throat then removes her hands harshly Charlie whines then turns to side sleeping ,he just looks at her messy state covers her in blanket then walks to closet room flipping his hair groaning little .

After like 30 mins ,he walks out wearing formal shirt and pants calling someone walking out .

MORNING:-

Its morning 4 :00am now ,Charlie slowly opens her eyes ,rubbing them .

She feels chills cause its been sprinkling at delhi also its starting of july so cool out there which sneaking inside through the windows openings  ,she tosses on bed ,then blinks when no matter how much she rubbed her eyes its showing dark .

"Hu-Hubby....". She calls moving to bedboard in fear seeing as all dark in room ,she calls him but receives nothing in returns .

"Hubby...le-left me al-alone...?". She mumbles in fear then soon tears fills her eyes in trembling.

"Mo-m...!!!". She shouts looking here and there,then takes her phone turn on's the flash searching for switch board but finds no where .

"Ahh.....no..!!!...". She mumbles  slowly takes her steps outside sees the whole dark world the mansion is totally off lights at night .

Still taking small steps calling "mom...!! Where are you...?". Walks to living room sobbing silently.

She finds couch then quickly gets on it holding her knees closer to her body crying hard calling her .

"Sweety....!?". A voice she hears.

"Mo-m...?". Charlie mumbles then soon lights turns on showing mr and Mrs.joseph  walking to her worriedly.

"Mom....!!". She mumbles hugging her crying silently "hu-hubby....le-left me alo-ne....i ha-te hi-m..". She mumbles crying with hiccups .

Mrs.joseph rubs her back says "oh...did he left...you ? ,don't cry ill ask him ,he Said he's got a work, atleast should've left you with me..". She says consoling little charlie whose crying in hiccups .

"Mom..! Hu-bby..is so ru-de he di-dnt bu-yed me chocol-ates...also scol-ded me....". She complains sniffing cutely making them to coo at her .

Mrs.joseph chuckles "Its okay ,its okay ,i'll buy you and ill tell him to buy you alot of chocolates, don't cry,...calm down sweety...".  says holding her face wiping her tears.

After some time of making her normal ,Mrs.joseph comes to know that charlie is crazy over chocolates drinks ,cakes and panckes...".

So she orders maids to give her pancakes for breakfast.

"Thanks Mom...!!". Charlie giggles thanking her seeing plate full of pancakes with honey dripping off it.

Charlie gulps looking at them then smiles shoving it in her pouty mouth leaving satisfied moan  ,as she's eating a loud voice hears .

"Omg...vadina(sister in law)...!!!!!"..

Before she could even turn her head feels her eyes shutting in colliding of a body giving a hard bone cracking back hugs , charlie feels breath stopping ,she pants shutting her eyes then soon yanks that hands off her  saying "Leave me...!! Who are you......!!?". Shouts turning back  .

That girl pouts looking at Mrs.joseph then walks to couch sits on it "she's so rude...".  mumbles wiping her tears.

Charlie frowns looks at Mrs.joseph face then asks "whose she mom..?".

Mrs.joseph smiles to her saying "sweety , she's Leo's younger sister your sister in law...".

"Aishhh.....stupid charlie ,you screwed everything...". Charlie curses internally closing her eye .

Charlie smiles nervously eating last piece of pancake mumbles"oh...i-im so-sorry.... ". Gets up from chair lowering her head .

That girl turns her face sniffing wiping her tears .

"Leena.... you scared her....,stop it , she dont know you...".  Mrs.joseph says walks to her ..

"I-m re-ally so-sorry lee-na...i was in bad mood sin-ce morning ,forgive me...."she says sitting beside her with slight crack tone

"I didnt attended to my Leo's wedding, i thought to see my vadina so happily ,and you ju-just pushed me ,yell at me...". Leena says with a sad face moving away from charlie.

Charlie pouts tearing up hard"sor-ry leena...for-give me..i did-nt mea-n to hu-rt yo-u ,its just i-im...". She brokes into tears

Leena frown looks at her cry baby face .

"Hu-bby...le-ft me in dark room , i was sca-red of th-is ne-w place this mor-ning and i -i cried ,tha-ts wh-y i was in bad mo-od and ye-ll at you ...". She says wiping her eyes and runny nose .

Leena heart aches seeing her she holds her hands "hey don't cry vadina im sorry ,i dont know he did that to you...plz dont cry...". Says hugging her .

Charlie hugs her back sobbing in her neck "sorry for yelling ,you're so kind girl ,pardon me...". She slutters in cry.

"Okay ,okay ,i forgave you ,dont cry now vadina plz... ". Leena says rubbing her back to comfort her .

"Really....?". Charlie asks with a pout.

Leena and Mrs.joseph chuckles at her cute sniffing words.

"Yeah...really i forgave you , c'mon stop crying now..". Leena says chuckling at her vadina's cooing behavior.

Charlie smiles looking at her snifs mumbles  "thanks leena....i love you...".

Leena blushes "stop it vadina...you're making me shy...". Leena giggles ,so do charlie.

Charlie giggles looking at her as Mrs.joseph adoring babies being so good with eachother now .

"Okay okay babies now stop crying ,she cried so much ,take charlie to your room and have good talk ". She says walks to her room .

"Hmm....Charlie come on lets get to my room...". Leena says holding Charlie's hand takes her to leena's room.