GENTLE

"Stop it leena , he will kill us both ...". Mrs.joseph whispers as leena is controlling her urge to ask why he bought her and now he's feeding her meanwhile charlie hung her head down not even looking at anyone , when mrs .Joseph asked about why they didn't came to have lunch and dinner ,then he nonchantly said they were tired and slept like that .

Now seeing her fluffy face , and the way she limping while sitting mrs .Joseph understood something happened between when she worriedly asked her , Charlie gulped sluttering but he cut her off saying she tripped in bathroom so he carried her ,but leena isnt the one who believes brother's word , cause evidence is charlie red burning ears , she's bitting her lips in blush .

She is very curious to ask her vadina what exactly happened but not now after he leaves .

"John you think , they did it....?". She whispers as john "i dont know , seems like leo had done it ". He whispers as leo gives her hautimg stare as if he heard them .

She quickly lowers her head eats nonchantly as john smriks at leo .

He sighs feeding her .

"Hubby enough , my tummy is full...". Charlie says munching the food with a big pout .

"Drink water and umm..". He clears his throat "tom...". He calls extending his hand as tom runs to him giving a medicine paper bag .

"Here...take them...and take rest...". He gives her paper bag .

"I will leave now.....". He says gets up walking to upstairs with cold face .

Charlie looks at him with a small smile then pouts , but she soon startles when she finds leena sitting beside her smiling at her .

"Im dead , she's gonna eat me now...". Charlie smiles nervously "leena....can yo-u gi-ve me som-e wa-ter...?". She asks , leena nods fills glass with water gives to her .

Charlie takes tablets , as soon as leo down charlie looks at him pouting .

He walks towards then finds his mom ,he sighs scratching his brow then clears his throat calls "Mom..umm....can you plz take care of my charlie till i come...she's unable to walk ". He mumbles as mrs .Joseph raises her brows hearing new words from her son's mouth .

"Oh....so you think I'll takes care of "your charlie " only if you tells me , is that so charlie...?". She asks with so done face .

Leo sighs "its not that mom... i mean im goi----".

"Leo my son I'll take care of my sweetie even if you won't tell me to...". She says meanwhile charlie feels so happy cause she can see his worried face about her .

Leena jaw is dropped long back hearing leo and she understood her brother changed alot , he's caring before too but never showed .

"Woah.. vadina... your hubby seems so caring, whats the matter...?".she whispers as charlie smiles with a tight lip cause leo seeing her .

"Okay , its too much late today , john you're coming ?". He calls as john walks out of his room .

"Yes ...im ready lets go...". He smiles then looks leena , she gives him a flying kiss as he chuckles taking it .

Meanwhile charlie pouts seeing her hubby whose nonchantly walking out without looking back atleast once , as she's pouting someone clears throat making her look at her .

"He bought you down , and this pain killers , aha...something's fishy..., no lunch , no dinner , also came late for break fast , he even stopped my husband cause he will be coming home this afternoon , no ,nothing seems normal , tell me if not i'll imagine a big story...". Leena asks sitting on chair they were still near dining table .