✨️MISTAKE....? ✨️

⚠️warning .

Not voilence ,its rough romance.

Now all family members are having dinner but Charlie, she's drawing in plate .

Mrs.joseph frowns then asks "charlie sweety ,what happened you're not eating...?".

Leo instantly looks beside at his wife with a cold face as he finds her plate full of food , she's bitting her lips looking at her in law mumbling "mo-m...i do-don't want porridge, i want pancakes...".

He frowns "what pancakes in dinner time...?". asks little loudly with a straight cold face ,which makes her flinch

Then mrs.joseph interrupts "leo wait , sweety pancakes will not enough for you at night ,you will starve again....also rice porridge gives you energy dear ,try it...". She says signs maid to serve her.

Charlie shooks her head "i don't want it aunt....". She denies stops maid.

Leo stares her "Stop whining like kid and complete that.....". He says in a deep strict tone moving bowl towards her .

Charlie pouts with tears in her eyes mutters "No...! I do-nt wa-nt it...".she pushes it with trembling hands .

Leo inhales angrily "im saying you one last time ,if you're not eating then get the hell outta here....". he yells eating nonchantly.

Charlie pouts leaving tears continously, then she "i-i ha-te you ,you're ba-d hub-by......!". Shouts then runs to upstairs.

"Charlie ...!! .Charlie...! wait...!!!". Mrs.joseph calls as leena looks at her worriedly whose running towards her room crying loudly .

"Leo...enough ,why did you do that ". Mrs.joseph says looking at him with upset face

"Enough pampering her mom...". he says with a cold face getting up from seat walks upstairs

Leena's been watching them gulping hard "poor vadina....". She mumbles.

"Leena what about you...? Want pancakes...?". John asks as she pouts hits his thigh eating porridge.

"Why the hell she does everything to makes me angry .....?". Mumbling he walks towards the room then pushes it but its locked .

"Charlie....open the door...". He says controlling his anger .

"No...! Go away.... ! You're bad ,you yells at me for everything , i will not stay with you ....". She cries from inside .

Leo closes his eyes leaving a sigh "Charlie ,stop being brat ,open the damn door...". He says in angry voice but hears nothing

"Charlie...?". He calls again

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR ,BEFORE I COULD BROKE IT AND GET YOU OUT.... !!!". Leo shouts punching the door which made charlie poor heart to tremble in fear .

She flinches wiping her tears gets down from bed then opens the door sniffing with hiccups looking down

Leo holds the door walking in ,he pushes it locks after getting inside as she shuts her eyes crying harder.

"When i told you eat ,you don't obey my words.....?". He asks walking closer to her as she gulps stepping back sluttering "i ha-te th-at porr-idge .....".

"You always does what you want ,right...? ,tho it ruins your health...?". He asks in angry tone .

Charlie pouts with fear tears in eyes staring him "you do-n't ca-re abo-ut me ,why yo-u even both-ering ab-out my hea-lth....all you care is your work ,pappa lied he said yo-ur go-od... ". She says making leo to increase his anger levels .

"Don't you dare say a word charlie, I'm warning you....". He mumbles walking forward .

"Why..!!? ,saying truth making you angry.....". She yells in loud sobbings .

"How dare you raise your voice infront of me...? ". He grits his teeth in anger pulls her by waist looking at her scared puppy eyes .

Charlie feels her heart pounding out of chest she gulps looking at him .

"Le-leave me....". She slutters saying , pretending she's strong .

"Don't make me angry than this charlie....". He says looking right into her eyes .

Charlie whines pushing him "leave me...!!! ,I won't stay with you ,I'll go to my home...". She yells with tears in her eyes .

He pulls her closer gritting his teeth in angry holds her cheeks closer says "This is your home....".

Charlie cries even harder shouting "No...!! Its not I wo-----". Before she could push him ,leo looses his patience then he pushes her towards the cupboard pins her hands against it then shuts her mouth with his .

Charlie shuts her eyes gasping as leo eats her gasp sucking her mouth .

"Hu----"....she whines as he holds her hands with one hand then pulls her by waist with other making charlie to gasp and weak under his touch .

He's aggressively tilts his head bitting her lips ,meanwhile charlie panting heavily became weak under him .as leo sucking gripping on her waist making her gasp hard as she tries to pull her hand ,he leaves gripping her waist with both hands ,Charlie quickly circles hands around him closing eyes feeling her soul leaving for his every bite ,and every sucking.

Charlie unknowingly pulling him more closer as leo eating her alive like he's hungry for years ,she fisting his hair with in his control , leo squeezing her waist making her flinch in middle , then he bites her lips making her moan "Ah...hu-hubby...". She grips on his collar ,leo inserts tongue tasting every inch of her mouth as charlie loosing her strength being in his grip gave all of her to him .he going on sucking every corner of her mouth as she's moaning mess making his jr .harder ,he just pushed her against cupboard again then bites her bottom lip making Charlie to groan in pain hitting his shoulder,but leo being beast cant even feels her touch keep on bitting and sucking her taking her soul away ,both are panting like anything as she colliding with his chest making leo breath hitch and he gripping on her bruised waist then his hands travels up ,as she gasps arching her head then slowly reaching her neck kissing her ,sucks ,Charlie feels her mouth gonna get ripped by her husband as he sucking her bottom lip .

She feels sting pain when leo sucking ,as she starts to bleed charlie shuts her eyes gripping on his waist ,then leo realises he's being too harsh on her ,she's bleeding he feels blood taste on his tongue ,so he slowly parts from her lips panting heavily looking at her .

Charlie weakly falls on his chest panting heavily mumbles "Hu-Hubby yo-u bit...me...". She breaths out panting in crack tone .

Leo closes his eyes breathing slightly standing their... "Fuck...! what i just did....".then he "sorry i -i...didn't mean to do that...Charlie...". He says moving back .

Charlie looks at him with shocked face .

"So-sorry....i----- , its just a Mistake....". He mumbles flipping his hair looking at moving back frustratingly walks to balcony .

"Mi-mistake.....?". She mumbles looks at him walking to the balcony as she gets on bed trembling badly covering herself in blanket looking at him walking to balcony .