FEVER🤒

After like half an hour mrs .Joseph approaches the sick girl .

"Sweety....?". She calls caressing her hair sitting on bed .

Charlie is in deep sleep due to her weakness .

"Charlie darling ,get up ". She whispers caressing her cheek .

Then Charlie slowly opens her eyes tiredly looking at mrs .joseph calls "mo-m...". in a low tone .

"Get up ..... ". She mumbles helps her holding arms ,meanwhile charlie rests her back to bedboard.

"Let me clean you , this might decreases your temperature..". She mumbles as charlie nods coughing .

Mrs .Joseph wipes her face with luke warm water then charlie finds leo's in their room working on laptop silently .

She looks at him being so into work .

"Remove this ". Mrs .Joseph asks showing her t-shirt.

Charlie raises her brows asking "huh...?".

Mrs .Joseph chuckles "remove this ,I'll give you another clean clothes ,you shouldn't be in this for long time...". Says as Charlie nods hunging her head low .

Charlie bites her lips hesistantly looks at leo , her heart sunks to stomach when he stares her back .

She quickly averts her gaze to mrs .Joseph.

"Here remov-----". Before mrs .joseph could take her tshirt off her body , then leo .

"Mom stop....!". Leo calls little louder stopping her .

"Why....?". Mrs .Joseph asks with a frown .

"No-thing im going out , one minute....". Saying he takes his laptop then walks out seeing her doe eyes .

"O-okay...". Mrs .joseph mumbles unsurely .

Leo closes the door ,as Charlie's heart beating with something tickling inside ,she smiles with that gloomy face hunging her head low .

Mrs .Joseph takes tshirt off her body then wipes .

"Charlie....?". She calls cleaning her clevage .

"Yes mom...?". Charlie mutters .

"Don't mind me asking this , just tell me one thing ". She nods .

"You both didn't shared anything till now...?". Mrs .Joseph asks with a frown worried face .

Charlie becomes red tomato hearing that she raises her brows "huh....?".

"I mean like physically , on the wedding night or may another days...?". She asks with a small curious smile.

"N-No.. mom..we didn't hubby is so cold guy.....". She mumbles in a low pouty tone .

"What...!!!?". She chuckles yelling little in shocking face .

Charlie blinks shooks her head with pouty face .

"Oh gosh...leo...!!!". She holds her forehead in utter done face .

Charlie bites her bottom lips looking at her with doe eyes pouty face .

She sighs "and you...! , why didn't you told me ,that he's not even touched you till now...?". She asks in strictly.

Charlie shooks her head as no blushing hard "no...mom its not like we're physically far, w-we ha-have so-some che-chemistry ,but not that thing ye-t...". Charlie says shyly .

Mrs .Joseph nods with a smile then gets her fresh clothes to wear .

Charlie wears leans to bed with shy face .