✨️BRAT✨️

Contains ⚠️..! Hard romance , and smut ,if you're under age ,I  kindly suggest you to skip reading this part .

MORNING :-

Leo and charlie started from mumbai, as he hugged told mr .andrea that he loves him as much he does and he promised that he will bring charlie to mumbai whenever she wants .

Before going leo appointed another doctor for him since his wife worried for her pappa seeing her doe afraid eyes he had to do that , he too cares tho.

"Hubby...". She calls as leo "hmm...". Sounds driving nonchantly.

"Thanks for coming , you made pappa happy , more than that you made me so happy....". She mumbles holding his arm leaning to it .

Leo smiles looking at her "thats okay , btw we didn't had breakfast lets find a hotel to have some...". He says looking out for shops .

After few minutes they walks inside a hotel to have breakfast.

They takes seat as leo finds menu card on table "what you want to eat charlie...?". He asks checking menu .

"You...". She says in a small seductive tone , making him choke on air

He stares at her instantly hearing that "Seriously..? I'm asking about food....". He asks with a deep voice seeing her giggling looking down.

"Yes hubby... i said i want you...". She whispers same way again seeing him innocently

Leo clears his throat moving his chair closer to table then gives her death glare making charlie to feel her heart sunking to stomach "stop saying that , just tell me what you want to eat , before i change my mind and drag you outta here..". He whispers in deep voice .

She gulps but still "I-I want to eat you....". Whispers shyly looks somewhere.

Leo inhales hard nodding "okay , playing with me... , charlie you know i can dare you speak another wor----". Before he could finish showing his hauting eyes , she gulps "you heard it right hubby, i want you .....". She mumbles looking at him .

Leo finds her giggling silently ,he know she's flirting with him now , then nods understanding her teasing "okay charlie , then get up will go to car ". He whispers making her stop giggling instantly looks at him .

"Have you ever thought , after going inside the car you becomes breathless and bleed from your lips not just lips ,but also regrets talking carelessly......". He says in a husky voice making her breath hard making her shiver cause leo sayimg like he's doing it already .

She gasps hard listening to him "i-i want pan-pancakes hubby....". She mumbles looking down bitting her bottom lip shivering slightly as hands turned sweat snd cold .

"Hmm....much better...". He whispers with a smrik then orders the food .

After few minutes , they gets food he ordered meanwhile Charlie's having silently without glancing nor uttering a word .

He looks at her "I remember everything you said , I'll clear everything once we get home okay.....?". says with a smrik eating nonchantly.

Charlie blinks innocently showing her puppy eyes , she understood she crossed her limits talking recklessly.

.

.

.

.

.

After 2 hours of journey, now they reached back to mansion , Charlie's been smiling more like blushing walking inside .