ENEMIES ?

Now all of them are having dinner but leo and his wife .

When mrs .joseph again went to check on them ,when she asked him join for dinner,leo denied being in bad mood

But soon certain puppy eyes pleased him so it got vanished and now both are getting down to the table .

"Oh...leo... ? Charlie sit dear.. ". Mrs .Joseph smiles signing maid to serve to them as maids runs to him serves food .

Leo takes spoon was about to eat but Charlie stops holding his hand .

"Hubby...one minute...". She says in a low voice hesistantly.

Leo looks at her keeping spoon down .

"I-i will feed you...". She mumbles making him look at her face , she pretends normally tho her face is burning due to shy .

He clears his throat as leena and john smiles getting up "hmm....goodnight everyone , we're finished..". They says smiling walking to wash hands and gets to their room .

Soon after them mr and mrs .Joseph does same making charlie and leo frown .

After they left charlie with shivering hands she feeds with her little palms  him with pounding heart , visible blushing face

Leo smriks seeing her flushed , as he  takes food sucking all her fingers gently making her shiver in his warm mouth touch .

She gasps controlling her moans , as leo gives her some haunting look .

After feeding him leo says "thanks , its tasty...". with a small smile as she smiles "yes hubby...".

He frowns "you didn't even ate yet ,  now you eat,i'll wait for you...". He says taking the plate .

Charlie conpletes eating food as couple gets back to their room .

Then soon they drifts into sleep as she's still shy to face the fact that they made love and she pretended to be sleepy by the time leo went to use restroom .

He smiled then kissed her forehead pulling her towards his chest holding her closer feeling good .

MORNING :-

"Hu-hubby...plz...argh st-stop it...". She whispers moaning helplessly as leo pulling her closer her by waist sucking her neck meanwhile she's buttoning his shirt buttons , since his hand's injured , she's helping but he's pulling her by his right hand making her whimper  .

She pushes him little feeling knot in stomach as he smriks wiping his lips.
"hu-hubby....yo-you told me to button your shirt and now ....". She pouts as he chuckles " Now what...?". Asks taking blazer .

"No-thing we're getting late to breakfast ...". She mumbles holding her neck side.

" what...? I just had my breakfast ". Saying smirking at her neck

Charlie blushes covering it pouting at him .

"Ah here , my lunch too ". Saying he walks closer squeezing her cheeks in his bare hand as she giggles covering her mouth says "hubby please lets go....".

Leo chuckles holds her hand , she smiles shyly,as both gets down for breakfast .

Mrs .Joseph serves him and mr .Joseph breakfast while they're talking about something related to his injury .

"You shouldn't have locked him  leo , set him free..., he's angry and blaming you for his brother's death". Mr .Joseph says as leo looks at his wife then sighs .

"I should have let him out appa ,but he literally threatened me about Charlie , let him know the taste of hell...he owed me alot...let him pay...I'll leave him soon after his suffer finished , he deserve that ". Leo says as Charlie feeding him .

She worriedly pouts looking at him , he looks at her then shakes his head closing eyes in a gentle manner says "its nothing , don't make that face , enough , go wash your hands i'll off now...". she nods takes the plate to kitchen washes hands then quickly walks out to see him off .

Leo walks to the car as she follows him , leo finds tom's already waiting in car .

"Turn to exit way tom...". He shouts little louder as its facing to mansion entrance also he wants to do something so ...

Tom turns car to gate side ,in a blink of eye he pulls her closer smashing lips on her .

Charlie is still processing what happened , firstly she gasps but soon melts in his kiss , he bites again making her groan .

"Hu-hubby...". She gasps for air in kiss ,as he holds her nape "don't talk..". Kissing , sucking her lips desperately.

Then pulls back making her breath hard "wait for me...". He whispers kissing her cheek walks to his car.

She pants seeing him then runs before car could move ,leo smiles seeing her bending inside the window then kisses his lips says "come home soon hubby , i love you...". Leo pokes his inner cheek staring her .

Charlie bites her lips in nervous .

"Tom...?". He calls still staring her .

"Yes boss...?".

"You didn't see anything right...?". He asks as she blushes .

"No sir ,...i didn't.....". He says making him chuckle "good , now go inside ...". He whispers as she blushes pouting .

.

.

.

"Its fine.... he got whole firm employees to work under , not like he will lift the weights vadina , he's the boss and should be in firm in order to get done all the works . Don't worry about him ,calm down.". Leena says as both sitting on table at backyard .

"Tsk....im worried whose that person hurted my hubby ,  do our family have any enemies...?". She asks worriedly as leena stays silent seeing her worried face .

She sighs "yes we do , i mean my brother got enemies...". She says making charlie worried face turned to tensed face "so they hurt my hubby ,yesterday... ?". She mumbles slowly getting nod from leena"leena wait i need to call him now ". Mutters in a blink of eye she runs upstairs .

Panting slightly she takes phone quickly dails to leo's

On call :-

C :-hu-hubby...?".

L :-yes charlie ,im busy right now ,I'll call later ok.

C :- o-okay hubby but ...[ pouts sadly ].

L :-hmm byee. [Ends the call]

She snifs wiping her tears "I miss you...". Whispers laying on bed .

"Enough get up ...". Leena walks inside after 20 mins like that.

Charlie puts a cry puppy face leaving tears .

"What...?". Leena asks as Charlie cries even more covering face in palms.

Leena sighs " tell me vadina.... plz stop crying , he didn't attended your calls ...?". She asks .

Charlie shooks her hear "he did ,but he's busy , I want to see him ". She says still covering her face as leena rolls her eyes "I don't understand why you so worried suddenly ,he will be fine dont cry... I'll  take you to him...". She says making her vadina stop crying instantly.

Charlie stops crying looks at her with wet cheeks asks "really...?". Showing her eyes .

Leena nods wipes her tears says "get ready I'll ask mom whether we have anyone to take there..". With a smile getting nod from Charlie .

"OK vadina...I'll go get ready, come fast.. ". Saying she walks out leaving happy Charlie .

Charlie wipes her tears then jumps off bed runs to closet .