RAIN 💦

12 :00 pm .

Leo is driving as they are now on delhi's highway , meanwhile charlie sleeping holding his arm with a pouty panda face .

Leo looks at her whispers "panda...". as she's yawning rubbing eyes with her tiny fist ,then slowly looks at him .

"Hubby....?". She calls still leaning to his shoulder in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning....". Leo says ,Charlie chuckles sitting straight "where are we hubby...?". She asks looking out .

"More one hour , are you feeling hungry...?". He asks ,as she nods quickly "I want ice-cream hubby I'm so hungry...". She says holding her tummy .

"ice-cream...? Seriously...?". He asks sternly making her sad pout .

"B-but hu-hubby...I wa-wanted to eat ice-cream ..plz...". She requests holding his arm leaning to him.

Leo shooks his head in cold expression "I'm not buying you any ice-creams charlie....". He says driving nonchalantly then stops near the hotel on the high way .

Tom rushes out of the car runs towards leo's car .

"Sir...?".

"Get her some healthy lunch...ask them to include veggies...". Leo says ,tom nods he runs inside the hotel

Charlie sighs in anger turns to window side , then she gasps seeing its raining ,she giggles "oww...its been days..I didn't felt this rain drops ...". Mumbling she slowly opens the windows glass moves closer to window starts giggling when rain water hitting her face .

Leo frowns "charlie what's that..? stop it.....". He asks closing the door ,"you will get sick ,don't do that .....". Saying in a deep strict tone he pulls her back by arm closing the window glass.

Charlie pouts , again holds the glass opening thing slowly rotates giggling silent again smiles putting face in rain water .

Leo sighs grits his teeth "I told you ,don't do that charlie...!!! ,don't wet yourself...". He shouts in anger pulls her back again with his patience ,cause her saree is already got wet on upper part .

Charlie being brat now ,she whines "ahh....no..! I love rain...leave me...!!!". Shouts pulling her hand moving towards windows smiling happily.

Leo sighs controlling his anger he stays silent ,charlie blinks stops giggling ,turns back only to see him staring her with hand under his chin and elbow on steering fierce eyes .

She gulps but pretends to be dare again moves towards the window but this leo pulls her back by waist making her feel butterflies in tummy ."you tested me enough ,wet yourself ,nobody's going to save you from getting punishment , did you hear me....!!?.". He whispers in a serious angry tone holdimg her arm .

Charlie gulps in fear looking down "you're bad ,hubby....you restricts me everytime , you don't love me , you're ba-bad i -i hate you....". She mumbles in a crack voice leaving silent sobs looking down .

Leo sighs leaves her then starts the car again as tom gets the parcel gives them .

"Here...have this...". He gives the food pack but Charlie stays still not touching it , leo sighs keeps it at back seat .

The whole ride was silent ,then Charlie starts to shiver slowly

She feels her heart stops , what if leo finds her shivering ,she trying her best to calm and pretend cause cool air making her bones to shiver like anything, she shuts her eyes then suddenly a moan escapes from her mouth

"Ahh.....". She groans in a so low voice holding herself .

Leo looks at her with a frown , finds her rubbing arms up to down , she gulps blinking at him in trembling heart moves back in fear ,when leo stops the car moves towards her "hu-hubby...no i-im so-sorry....". She shuts her eyes in fear leaving sobs .