PETER

After talking with leo charlie ate stomach full of food so happily , she knew she's sad deep inside cause the one who suppose to be beside her isn't there right now ,but still she didn't let it effect her .

"Umm....vadina...im so happy darling , you made us so happy...". Leena hugs her saying to her with a smile .

Charlie giggles eating big bar of chocolate.

"Btw did you call your parents ...?". Leena asks as Charlie pouts frowning " no.... , i'll call ...". Saying takes out her mobile .

.

.

.

.

.

After taking shower , she's watching drama with her in law ,while they were in middle of drama charlie's phone starts to ring .

Seeing caller id brightens her face instantly .

"Hu-hubby....?". She whispers giggles happily quickly attends the call .

On call :-

"Hubby...?".

"Hey...what are you doing love..? ,are you okay now ...?". [ asks ever so gently] .

"Im just out of shower hubby ,im fine but im feeling weird sometimes...".

"Weird..? ".

"Umm..im having huge appeptite and also feeling naseous too .

"Can i ask doctor to visit..?".

"Aha...no...i don't want anyone...". [ pouts ].

[ sighs] then tell me what you want me do... ?

[Pouts]" i want you...". [Mumbles in a low audible voice] .

Hmm i know , btw i have something urgent to do , ttyl byee, don't cry i'll call tommorrow.

[Frowns sadly]wh-what..!? , hu-hubby wa------". she frowns with a frown was as he ends the call .

Mrs.joseph sighs "its okay , he will call again ,don't be sad ,imma get you some fruits ". Saying she gets up walks to kitchen way meanwhile leena and charlie are having talk while watching series .

"Omg.... what the hell...how he can ignore his wife just after seeing his baby born ...? So sad , im feeling bad for his wife ". Charlie says with a sad face as leena is into the movie nodding her head as yes.

The thing is while watching series charlie forgets herself involving in the movie and she pouts when a scene shows up which is where a women's husband loves his childrens more than her .

Then a new fear enters her mind .

"What if hubby does same ? What if he loves me less after we get our son...? Oh my god no , i won't let that happen , my hubby is mine ,he should love me more than anyone not even my own children...". She talks to herself with a pout.

As they were watching , there hears a foot steps sounds walking inside but as they are so into movie didn't noticed .

"Charlie.... ". A male familiar voice outs which took certain minutes for charlie to realise .

Soon as they hears the voice ,Charlie and leena turns back .

"Oh....peter...what a suprise ..?". Mrs .Joseph smiles walking out from kitchen to him as charlie smiles widely seeing him .

"Peter...". She mumbles with a smile walks to him giving a hug .

Peter smiles pulling her into a hug .