SHOWER💫

After having dinner , leo paying the bill ,meanwhile charlie is sulking because while paying ,she's standing next to him then find , some of waitresses over there grouped and gossiping about leo and him being recklessly hot , which made her angry ,more like jealous .

Charlie's been pouting sitting in car far from him , looking out through window not giving him any eye contact nor talking ,where leo peeking every minute while sending some document through laptop .

Then he clears his throat making her look at his side.

"What's wrong ...? never seen delhi before ? ". He asks as she rolls her eyes at his words , which leo did noticed through the window glass .

"Roll your eyes at me again , i will make sure , you will do that for another reasons.....".saying he reaching her hand holds pulls to himself , but she pulls back not looking at him but blushing hard as fuck ,cause yes she heard him .

Leo sighs "you wanna eat ice-cream.? , tom...stop the car near any ice-creams stores .

"Ice-cream store....? Sir..". He asks

"Yes the ice-cream store....". He says

Hearing that charlie says "i don't want any ice-creams tom , just drive to home ". Says with a sulky face .

"But ma'am, sir just told to st-----".

"I said drive to home tom...".she cuts in him off saying annoyingly .

"Okay ma'am as you wish..". Tom says which made leo to chuckle shooking his head

"Tom when did you even changed your boss....? ". He asks with frown , making charlie, even tom laugh at his question

Charlie giggles closing her mouth looking out ,but soon pouts , then leo sighs .

"Charlie, quit the drama , enough darling...".he says with so much patience , which is not unheard by Charlie but she didn't responded to it .

He simply closes his laptop puts a side ,as his face soon changes to leo's face ,moves closer removes his watch then pulls her closer which made her to gasp ,as her front body collides with his chest ,gripping around her waist which fits in hands perfectly making her shiver from spine.

She shuts her eyes tighting her mouth , caz there's a chance of slipping out of a moan ,

She's gulps hard as leo gently sets her hair strands behind the ear seeing her doe eyes which are now closed in trembling state , as we know charlie is now a innocent cat whose looking down

Leo sees her face ,which is still in pouting state , so he moves his face closer to her then whispers asking "what's the matter.....? ". in a deep tone , where she remains silent , blushing hard looking down , but words aren't getting out of her mouth.

"You looks pissed.. , that's all I can see ..but , what's the reason....? ". He asks gently setting her hair hair strands behind the ear .

"Th-they are staring at you...! ". She finally says looking at his eyes .

"Who...? Are they...?". He asks with a frown .

Th-that waitresses...o-over there , i-i don't like it , when saw you and whispering...". She says in a small puppy tone cutely with a pout ,which made leo to coo at her ,but he controlled it nodding his head

"Anything else..?". He asks ,but she shooks " okay , then tell me did i even gave any ounce of attention to anyone over there , except my wife...? ". He asks slowly ,in a romantic way making her shy even more, as she shooks her head as answer .

Leo frowns then grips on her waist making her gasp again.

"You got audacity to raise your voice infront of me , what happened now...?,you know me very well that i prefer verbal replies ...". He asks .