✨️BEAUTIFUL ✨️

Next day morning:-

As sunlight hitting his face,leo gets disturbed so he wakes up , but soon hears sounds from restroom .

He quickly rubs his eyes then rushes into the restroom .

"Cha...Charlie....!?". He finds her puking literally holding her stomach .

Leo panicks holds her ears holding her closer while she vomiting everything she had from last night 

"Aa...hubby....my th-throat....". She leans back on his shoulder breathing weakly.

"It's effect from last night I guess ,darling let's go the hospital...". Leo says as she nods .

Leo helps her with getting ready as he's now checking her hospital reports meanwhile charlie watching tv ,but mostly she glancing at him as he's sitting opposite to her checking the reports as they will start in an hour 

Leo feels some strong stares on him , he was checking documents ,but then something made him look up .

So he did , thats when he found the big doe eyes staring at him which quickly changed the direction .

He shooks his head with a small smile checking the reports ,  says "staring isn't enough mrs .Leo,  if you want anything should ask for it..". Says with a small smile then again looks at her .

He finds her blushing looking at TV pretending heard nothing ,but suppressing the blush .

Leo blinks wondering ,how can she be the same charlie since the day they got married till now ,same blushy face, same shyness , nothing changed at all ,though they shared many intimate movements charlie still gets shy over his stares and talks ,that's who Leo is .

He keeps reports a side staring  her ,as she just keeps looking at tv , and finds hubby coming over to the bed.

He walks to her stands near the bed ,folding hands ,Charlie innocently looks at him asking what with her eyes .

He observes her fluffy face, where he find she got bun cheeks and gained little weight like a doll .

He observes from head to toe making her shy asks to " stand up charlie....".

Charlie raises her brows in confused manner .

"Stand up love....". He says again , she nods then holds her saree palla then gets off from bed carefully stands infront him .

Leo looks at her from head to toe again sitting on bed holding her palms then looks at her eyes .

"Hu-hubby....wh-whats wrong...?". Charlie hesistantly asks him with small smile .

He smiles shooks his head and signs her to come a little closer .

She moves closer standing infront of him leo slowly slides his hands around her belly pulls gently closer to himself  then hugs her , hiding his face in her belly .

Charlie giggles as he kisses her belly gently says "you are beautiful ". And kisses again 

Charlie giggles cutely holding his head says "hubby...it-tickle...".

Leo looks at her says "you're looking more beautiful as mother Charlie ,  with my baby inside your belly ,you don't know how beautiful and gorgeous you're looking right now to my eyes .

She nods smiles with tears then holds his face , leo smiles as she slowly bends kisses his lips whispers " thank u hubby...so ....your baby made me look beautiful ,right....". Completes brushing on his lips.

Leo nods holding her neck pulls closer then slowly he attaches his lips on her kisses gently closing his eyes, where charlie quickly melts , and  surrenders to him staying still .

He slowly stands holding her neck with one hand and pulls her closer with another without breaking the kissing

After kissing for sometime ,they slowly  parts from , as saliva string attaches between them where charlie 's lips are shining due to his kiss .

He again holds her neck then kisses her cheek little harder whispering something in her ear making charlie blush hard.

Both gets out after their romance,  starts and drives to hospital .

.

.

.

.

.

Evening:-

After coming from hospital, Charlie is having rest ,where leo is working in his office room beside their shared bedroom .

Leo also checks up on her for every few minutes , cause she got iv shot and she slept after so much time in his arms .

Leo doing work , checking up on her .

Then he hears door tapping sound .

He looks at the door " can we talk...?".

He nods " get inside ". He says closing the laptop.

" your working...?".

"Yes , a little pending work ".

"Okay , how's she ? , you guys rushed to hospital...".

"She is fine now , got iv shot...".

"Oh....OK,  ". He clear his throat then says " ab um....im actually here to ask...what have you did to the guy you locked at your personal mansion , he is still there...?".

Leo looks at Peter...for a minute then says " he's receiving punishment....why ? ".

"Nothing...but im thinking about my little sister leo , I dont want to see her in any harm...just take care of that...". He says

Leo sighs nodding his head " I will deal with that don't worry , I won't let anything happen to my wife , not even in dreams...you can count on me...". He says .

Peter blinks with a small smile "I trust you...after all its you...but its my small doubt I just want to clear with you...".

Leo nods "don't worry....".

"Okay , I'm going down , get some sleep...". He says walking out .

He takes it laptop gets out of the room enters the bedroom, where he finds whole peace in the world at one place ,like in the form a fluffy doll sleeping .

Seeing her sleeping with a cute pout , with big stomach wearing his shirt as her shirts became tight for her , she started wearing leo's shirts .

Tho he bought many oversize clothes for her ,she still chose to wear leo's , and who is leo to stop he gave her whole cupboard of shirts to wear .

He's smiling like an idiot seeing her snoring ,drooling .he chuckles as she sucking her tongue in sleep .

"How you're even carrying my baby , when you still being a baby , silly girl. ...". He chuckles seeing her .

Charlie moves to other side as he covers her properly in blanket then sleeps beside her holding closer , where charlie quickly moves to the warmest embrace of her's.

He smiles holding his world in hands sleeping peacefully .