ITS NOT NEW

Charlie heart is pounding while taking each step inside .

She stops near the entrance "first thing i should see is my hubby... and he should , plz god miss me , make him miss me more and he should hug me tight and ki-ss me ". She blushes at her own wish.

Leaving a sigh she walks inside hearimg laughs echoing in their living room , she pouts when she finds everyone but leo , but then she thinks that might be busy with her father .

Her heart filled with happiness seeing them all being together talking happily .

"Oh they are here already....". Mrs .andrea says .

"How are you all...?". Sara smiles walking to them .

"Mom...?". Charlie mumbles with a grin walks to mrs .Joseph, meanwhile she receives her girl with a haply smile warm hug .

"Aww...my pretty baby..."..mrs .Joseph kisses her

Then someone clears throat ,Charlie and her in law chuckles .she gets up going to leena sits beside her "how are you my baby ...?". She wipes fake tears hugging her .

Leena smiles hugging her "stop it vadina....plz be true with me dont hurt my feelings...". She says as Charlie frowns "i love you leena...dont you believe me...?". She says holding her face making them smile adoring both cuties .

"Umm...leena don't be sad , she's not our charlie anymore if she says she loves then know its a lie ,cause she is in love with her hubby ,opening of mouth she speaks hubby 24/7 ". Sara says patting charlie making her ears red as all of them smiles at embarrassed girl .

"Hey...sara stop it ....". Charlie mumbles as leena and sara shares a high five making her gasp .

After having good talk she finds peter walking inside ,she thought leo might be behind him comes in sooner or later .

So three of this girl went to Sara's room to chill for sometime .

As they were watching movie charlie asks "leena , my hubby ? where's he...? ,i didnt find him nowhere inside since im home ,pappa and appa came also peter to came later, is he with john brother ?". She asks laying on leena's stomach .

Leena stops eating chips then gulps hard looks at couch at sara who knew that leo didn't came to mumbai due to some firm issues , he had to stay to work his ass out again .

Sara blinks signs that she will manage ,leena nods with a smile .

Charlie frowns when she didnt receive any answer from her ,she looks up at leena whose eating nonchantly leaning to bedboard "i asked you something leena...?". Charlie demands sitting infront of her with a serious face .

Leena gulps she pretends heard nothing seeing tv .

"Baby...!?". Sara calls distracting her "c'mere...". She calls her with her hand as charlie goes near her sits beside her with a pout .

"Hubby didnt came yet , she said to me that he got urgent work ". Sara says then sees her filling eyes instantly before she could complete .

"Baby its not li-----". Sara tired to convince but Charlie stops showing her hand says .

"Its not new , this happens with me every time , he might be busy i know...". Charlie says walking out of room sniffing silently.

Leena and sara follows her as all the fam members looks at her worriedly ,mrs .Joseph signs asking "whats wrong ..? then both girls mouth "about leo...".

They nods tells them to be with her she will call leo and know whether he will come or not .

Both girls nods climbing the stairs following the sad girl .

Charlie shuts door on their faces ,but they sonehow sneaks inside silently only to finds her crying like a kid on bed covering her head inside arms sleeping on stomach crying hard with hiccups sniffing hardly .

"Ahh....baby stop it charlie....". Sara says sitting beside her worriedly.

"Vadina plz...he told me to tell you ,but im scared that how you will react ... ,dont cry he said he will pick you when you will return to our home ,plz dont cry...". Saying leena holds her shoulder pulled her head into her lap leaning to bedboard.

"N-no...i ha-hate your br-brother...i know he's ang-ry on me tha-ts why he lied and stay-ed there ,he do-nt like to sho-w up here ..bu-t i mi-ss hi-m...". She cries laying in her laps with hiccups.

Sara shooks her head wiping her tears "baby stop crying , you will go home anyway...dont you think leo's is being honest , he really works hard ,y dont you know...? Why you're thinking wrong...?". Dont cry get up...what if hubby isn't here ,hubby's sister is here ,enjoy our time , anyway your hubby wont leave you here for many days ,we know that...atleast in this little time lets make this time our happy time ,c'mon..get up its sad my lee never misses her sister in laws right leena...?". Sara says sadly making charlie to feel bad .

Charlie shooks her head hugging leena waist "no....i love you guys , im glad you both are there for me sorry..for making you both sad...". She says with a pout getting up.

Sara smiles wiping her tears "no need ,we can't be angry on you anyway ,right ...?". She asks leena as she nods "yes cause you're our sweety pie vadina....". Leena squeezes her cheeks making charlie giggles and she starts tickle leena getting top on her making her laugh like anything .

Sara laughs seeing them being so jovial and stops charlie cause leena dies she wont stops tickling her .

.

.

.

.

After dinner martin's family starts .

"You dont have to take this much risk to see me , just one call is enough..". Mr .andrea says hugging mr .joseph.

He frowns "what do you mean by that ,you're saying i shouldn't come to your home or what...?". He says making his friend chuckles.

"Hey ,idiot...stop it i said its risky thing ,long distance....". Mr .andrea says with a smile .

"Still ..! ill do it , i only have you , what kind of friend leaves his bestfriend when he's sick... stop talking you dont have any right to say that , its my daughter in law Charlie's home , will come whenever we want right darling...? ". He asks making her giggles says "always welcome appa...". Seeing them , mr .andrea tear up immediately hug him .

Mr .Joseph chuckles "Say that again ,i swear I'll kill you basrtad , im worried to death hearing you got ache again ,that's why i sent your daughter ,cause she love you like i love you...". Mr .joseph says rubbing his back with tears in eyes ,crack voice .

"I lost my hope ,when i got that pain .. ,but im happy my daughter have you ,leo and this fam-----".

"Hey stop it idiot, what are you even talking ,doc said you're strong ,i don't know what made this happen, but i know you're strong ,still take care ,i gonna appoint a specialist for you at home...". He says patting his cheek making him smile

"Stop it , don't make that things ,i can go to hospital....". Mr .andrea says as he shooks his head .

"Peter take care of him for me plz ....". Mr .joseph says walking to car as peter nods mr .andrea suppresses his tears seeing him walking away silently , he knew his bestfriend crying now , but never showed his weakness to him.