✨️ HURTING ...? ✨️

MORNING:-

Feeling warm she smiles snuggling more inside his chest hugging him .

She feels this everytime with leo ,but this time it feels so good ,warmer than before ,heavenly feeling as his body touching her pulling her into himself .

"Ahh....hubby...you're so warm....". Talking to herself sleeping on his chest she opens her eyes with a smile rubbing her eyes to get a clear vision of his face.

Then finds most peaceful view in the world and heavenly features of her husband's face, and he's sleeping still looking hot in that messy hair , his sharp nose , perfect lips and that thick eyebrows bright skin , silky thick black hair "not me hubby , its you whose recklessly handsome.....". Mumbles.

She's observing him like scanner with a stupid crazy smile then feels her thighs on him and contact she can literally feel its so real .

She sneaks inside finds herself naked not even single cloth on expect his hands under her holding closer to his body and leo he's naked too , she gulps seeing his little brother whose not so little quickly holds blanket with widen eyes gulping looking at ceiling "shit how i forgotted such a wild day and night ....?".

Recollecting that gave her literally goosebumps , she gulps feeling his slow talks , whispers, kisses , gentle touches , bites , his thrusts which are dangerously insane , once he said you're taking beast out of me and leo never lied about that.

"We made love , he- he's not just any normal guy , made me shiver ,but i still liked being pampered by my hubby , his whispers calmed me , his every kiss ,he gave me yesterday are given with so much love , hubby is seriously ain't joke , i just talked recklessly and received heavenly type of punishment , but this is all i ever wanted , want to be his and now he's mine......!!!!". She's screaming internally ,but somehow she mumbled it out a little bit then looks at him still sleeping .

Charlie squeals in happiness she sneaks inside holds him giggling happily .caressing his chest kisses his nipples .

"If you don't stops being so cute now i can't help restart the process...". A deep morning voice interrupts her moment

Charlie freezes in her position gulps hard holding him .

Leo pulls covers then sneaks inside seeing her nuzzling inside his chest , he pulls her closer making her gasp as her body squeezes with his hard chest she feels instantly knot inside her tummy "hu-hubby....". She breaths looking down .

Leo holds her chin makes her look up says "morning....." .

"Mo-morning hu-hubby....". She whispers with shy face .

"Did you sleep well...?". He asks moving closer to her ,she nods feeling flushed hides in his chest seeking his warmth .

Leo quickly hugs her back "seems like someone liked it rough , and still shy to say directly...? Its fine i dont mind ..." . He whispers as she bites her lower lip shutting her eyes feeling embarrassed.

"Is that so...? Anything you want to add...". He whispers near her ear kisses gently .

She whines feeling butterflies as leo "okay , okay , get up ,aren't you hungry...i remember we didn't had anything since yesterday afternoon , im i right...?". He asks in a husky voice as she whines "hub-by st-op tea-sing m-e...!".

Leo chuckles then gets out of sheets taking his towel wraps around he can literally feels two doe eyes seeing his back body kissing by sunlight , he smriks then turns back "enjoyed the view....?". asks as she quickly sneaks inside .

He shooks his head "don't sleep again.... ". Says walks inside the restroom as she pouts shyly recollecting last night intimacy scenes ,she feels goosebumps envelopes herself tossing , then soon feels sting pain over down .

"Arghh....what's wrong with me....". She instantly tear up groaning in pain , her eyes fills tears itself to the little move , she realised her whole body starts to ache now if she moves , we can say it's really hard for charlie .

After few minutes leo dress up in casuals clothes ,walks towards her ,he hears her sobbings .

"Hey get up...". He pats but she still sobbing enveloping herself .

He removes sheets off her head , then finds her sobbing silently.

Leo pulls her up immediately hugs her caressing her back "is it hurting anywhere...?". He asks rubbing her back gently as she nods in his chest .

"Ye-yes hubby ,w-whole body ,but its paining more ov-ver do-down...". She says hesistantly in hiccups .

Leo shuts his eyes leaving a sigh "its goes away ,don't cry...c'mere I'll help you bath....hmm..? ". He asks as she looks at him with wet eyes .

"What...!!?". He asks sternly as she shooks her head pouting .

"Hot shower will ease your pain and I'll get you pain killers ,get up...". Saying he holds her with bedsheet around like a burrito ,then stops for a moment looking at mattres, carries her towards the restroom seeing her doe teary eyes .

Charlie is still crying feeling pain in lower area , she whines to leave him ,so leo makes her sit on bathroom counter as she still hugging him meanwhile where he keeps on caressing ,rubbing her hips gently making her feel good and she  stopped crying .

"I need to go to office , I've urgent documents to sign.....". He says as she pouts again leaving tears looking down .

Leo sighs "I'll finish it quick and goes to you , don't cry...". He says hugging her caressing her back .

"Hubby plz stay...". She mumbles but leo just keep cares her back .

After some time he makes her sit in bathtub with hot water filled and medicine too , he leaves her gently as she whines won't leaves bedsheet but leo drags it out as soon as she sits inside .

Charlie feels heaven as hot water surrounded her body making her calm down , but she soon finds blood inside the bathtub dissappearing in water , gulps and leo didn't noticed it .

"Call me ,if you need anything I'll be out ". Says sees her closing her eyes in satisfying way ,so he wants to give her some privacy , he leaves the restroom .

She gently washes herself feels relief in that hot water , after washing she thought to wash under shower so she gets up but soon falls back with loud water splashing sound groans feeling sting pain over down as eyes instantly fills with tears finds little blood again .

Leo rushes in hearing her groaning she gulps seeing him .

"Hey , whats wrong , are you okay...? "..he asks as she nods looking down "im unable to stand hubby...".she mumbles as he extends his hands says "i told to call me , didnt i...?".  she hungs her head low gives him hands , leo carries her in a bridal way seeing her eyes making her stand under shower , on's it still seeing her eyes "you're able to stand or you want me to he----...?". But she cuts him off says quickly " i-im fi-fine hubby , dont worry...". She says turning to wall side.

He nods walks out not closing the door ,she takes shower sniffing silently wears his shirt and shorts walks out sees leo sitting on edge of bed seeing that stain , his heart aches seeing that " can't believe i literally made her bleed ...". Whispers taking bedsheet off and changes with new one immediately .

She walks out slowly limping seeing him , leo looks at her teary eyes , he pulls her closer hugs her caressing her back "stop crying...come on , lets get down...". He says as bites her lips , he lifts her in a bridal way making her gasp "hubby plz...i-im embarrassed....". She whines as leo "no need to get embarrassed , you're limping....". He says making her face burning red .

She silently wraps around his neck in blush face in his chest feeling his warmth again