PREGNANT....?

Leo went downstairs ,meanwhile charlie, she don't have any energy left to see him leaving , if she runs behind ,it only ends up making him quit and crying badly ,so she tried to calm herself being inside the room .

Holding her knees closer to stomach she's crying inside holding his shirt near to chest sniffing it leaning to bed edge sitting on floor mumbling .

As she's crying hears door opening sound , Charlie thought that was leena ,but it reveals leo with worried face walking inside .

Charlie frowns looks at him with hiccups as , he walks to her instantly "charlie....". Calling seeing his shirt in her hands .

"Hu-hubby....?". She stands walks closer hugging him .

Leo shuts his eyes as saw her crying hard holding his shirt broke his heart "Babe why are you even crying so much....?". He asks caressing her hair and she cries even more holding him tightly "hubby , im gonna miss you , plz...". Whispers jumps circling hands around neck and legs around his waist crying in neck.

Leo leaves a sigh rubs her back "charlie....". Calls her in a calm tone sitting on bed with her in his arms .

"Hu-hubby.... how i sho-uld sta-y with-out y-ou...,why you di-dnt to-ld me earl-ier itse-lf...?". Mumbles
in his neck .

He breaths holding her nape "last week , before you could come to office , i had a conversation with singapore business partners also appa wants me to go there for our firm investigations , to clear issues which are bothering us from certains years ,its important...". And she " so ...you know it prior and still didn't let me know ?". asks with hiccups .

"I just dont want to ruin our moments..i don't want that , I just want to be with you ,give you all my love , give you wonderful night that makes you happy and remains in your memories...". He whispers caressing her hair .

"So you think im okay  if you say it now ...? , i wont miss u ? ,but you're wrong hubby ill miss you like hell...more than you think , I hate being far from yo-you , just promise me , that you will be home safe and soon....., cause this doesn't sound anything normal to me ..". She says with in hiccups

"Shh settle.....". He comforts her then says " it just an investigation , don't think too much ".assures as her face turns red , due to too much crying .

"See my squirrel turned to panda crying like this ...". He whispers kissing her nose .

She snifs chuckling for his words , seeing her like that , it becoming hard for him to leave ,but still its important to solve this firm's issue to avoid further complications.

"I love you...". He whispers brushing his lips on her , charlie smiles very little says "i-i love y----". But before she could even complete ,leo pulls her closer attaching his lips with her ,making her tear up again , he slowly starts to suck ,kisses with so much gently ,bites making her groan as she keep crying kissing him .

Leo pulls back , she touches her lips feeling sting pain as its bleeding again .

"Hub-by you bit m-e aga-in...". She mumbles cutely with a pout making him chuckle .

He pecks her lips "this reminds you of me...". Says then thoughts of something smiles getting up along with her in his arms as she's holding him like a koala .

He takes out leo's plushies " here , our son , he will be with you till i come ... ". He says making her suppress her tears .

She takes it hugging as he puts her down removes his wrist watch .

"Take this ..". He keeps watch around leopard's neck says "keep it safe ..". with a smile

Then bends down hugs her leaving a long sigh kisses her neck holding closer in his arms "take care of yourself ...". Whispers then leaves then room .