✨️LEON✨️

Its been 9 months and charlie's delivery date has came ,and now they are packing everything to go to hospital.

"What are you thinking hubby...?". She asks leo whose just lost in his world thinking something sitting on bed .

Then charlie's words takes him out ,he smiles holding her palms "tsk nothing baby,  im worried for you , ".

"Why hubby....im alright , look at me ". She smiles so cutely ,but she's bit weak .

He nods holding her hands pulls her closer makes sit beside him .

Charlie smiles "hubby , im so exicted for my baby ,I wanted see them soon...". She says in happy face .

Leo frowns " them...?". He asks .

Charlie quickly nods " yes hubby  , I dont know whether it's boy or a girl...that's why I said ".

He smiles , pinches her cheeks gently .

Then they starts from mansion to hospital with family .

As one this week , any day or night she can be expected to underwent delivery.

.

.

.

.

"Ah...ab....doctor ,can you please check her again,  my baby is healthy,  she can give a normal delivery to baby ". Mrs .Joseph asks doctor .

Doctor says something  as they were filling the hospital forms in there.

Sara and leena stays with charlie , as they keep her company .

.

.

.

As expected charlie got severe pains in the middle of the night .

Leo panicked so much that he was close to cry seeing his wife whining in pain .

With in no time doctors took her to the labour room .

Leo ran after them to the delivery area .

He's seeing her whincing in pain shouting hubby it's hurting....

Leo almost cried seeing her he held her hand tightly comforting her saying "im here darling ,please just a little more , please bare for me...". Says seeing her crying  shouting.

She's been crying in pain  since minutes which made leo heart tremble  , she thought it's nothing ,but seeing her struggling for his baby made him realize ,how great his wife is .

Leo cried so much seeing his baby coming out ,where charlie holding his hand tight and shutted her eyes screaming in pain,  then she gave a birth to beautiful little creature .

Baby has came out , leo and charlue took a breath at once in relief ,she stumbled back on bed ,where leo quickly rushed near her wiping her head hugging her caressing her cheeks .

She's crying in his neck saying "hu-hubby...m-my baby.....". She whispers seeing doctor holding their baby .

Leo smiles kissing her forehead ,doctor smiles giving baby to him says " it's boy mr and mrs .Leo...you gave birth to little cute boy...". She gives .

Charlie feels like she won the world... she shuts her eyes cries so much without seeing her baby .

Baby's crying, Charlie's crying ,he chuckles " see mommy crying too...thought she's still a baby , but not....". He says taking his baby closer to charlie .

Charlie chuckles pouting through tears holds baby sees him for the first .

"Oh my god hubby ,he looks just like you.....". She cries again holding him kissing his crying face .