✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️

MORNING:-

"Here pappa...". Charlie gives him tablets sittimg beside him

"Where's mom...?". Mr .andrea asks looks here and there in living room.

Charlie pouts "you want my mom..or your mom...? , just tell me my andrea..?". She says keeping hands on her waist sides with a pout .

He chuckles hard takes tablet "No...i want my mom....". He says swallowing tablets with a smile cause his mom resembles as his daughter more like she resembles his mother .

Charlie giggles hugging him "you're the best pappa...i love you so much...". Mumbles in his chest in a crack voice sniffing like a puppy .

"Pappa loves you too my love...". He says but soon frowns hearing low sniffing sounds , he holds her cheeks sees her sobbing silently "what's wrong with my sweety...? why are you crying...?". He asks wiping her tears .

"Pa-pappa...? , pappa im sc-scared to death .... do-dont over think about anything pl-please , this stroke , i dont want this to hurt my pappa's heart...". She says with tears filling in eyes caressing his heart side "i don't want this to pain my pappa's heart...plz don't hurt my pappa....". She cries caressing his heart side making him suppress his tears .

Mr .andrea pulls his daughter into embrace kisses her head "don't worry darling ,that's very little pain ,it won't hurt pappa until ,unless you're all are there with me , I'm strong i have my family who loves me so much , don't cry....dear...". He says caressing her head hearing her silent sobbing hiccups in his embrace .

Mrs .andrea and peter stops at entrance hearing them they wipes their tears walks inside "hmm.... did everybody woke up...?". She calls then sees her daughter and husband hugging each other crying silently .

Peter sighs walks to them signing his mother to stop crying .

"Pappa how are you feeling ...?". He asks they both wipes their tears sitting normally .

"Fine...btw where did you both went..?". He asks his wife whose smiling at him .

"We went to meet doc ,i mean specialist pappa , uncle joseph assisted for you... ,he will coming this afternoon... to check your condition again...and he's your personal doctor from now...". He says with a sad face meanwhile mrs .andrea walks to kitchen suppressing her cry .

Mr .andrea then hits his son's hand "wbu..? Why you're face like that...?". He asks soon finds his son leaving tears looking at him.

Charlie snifs again , mrs .andrea and sara runs sits beside him rubbing his back leaving tears "stop it pete ,don't cry...appa cries too...". She whispers with silent tears rubbing his hand .

"Peter....enough dear , im fine....why are you crying son..?". He says looking at his son .

Peter shooks his head then hears charlie crying again suppressing tears sittimg beside her father .

He sighs gets up sits beside her shooks his head "dont cry ,see i stopped crying ". He says .

Mr .andrea holds hugs them both kneeling down as they both are siting on couch "im strong ,you don't have to break down son ...". He says crying silently .

Sara sighs stops them "fine peter, stop crying too much is not good for pappa's condition ..don't cry , ". She holds her husband helps him stand .

Charlie snifs seeing him ,peter shooks his head "don't cry , i promise I'll take good care of pappa...". He says promises to her holding her palm with his , meanwhile charlie nods with a small pout .

"Btw ...Charlie, leo said he's coming today...". Mrs .andrea says looking at charlie whose now sniffing wiping her nose with a blush .

All of them laughs at her blush face ",omo...my sister blushing taking her hubby's name huh..?". Peter says making her whine cutely .