MISSED YOU...

So....he didn't buyed you chocolates, yelled at you , also left you in his dark big ass room hum...?". Leena asks while both are swinging on swing at the backyard .

"Hmm....bad hubby...".Charlie pouts .

"Hey i don't think tho...". Leena says .

"Yes yea...he's your brother ,how you will accept it ..". Charlie says rolling her eyes .

Leena sighs saying "No vadina..I'll support you ,dont say that ". Leena while making charlie smile.

"But ...". Leena raises her brows .

"But...?". Charlie questions .

"Ah...he wouldnt've married you ,if he doesn't like you a bit ,cause leo never even looks at which he hates or denies ,so....". Leena says making charlie curious.

She blushes "So...you're saying perhaps hubby like me ..?". She asks showing her doe eyes.

"Of course vadina...,i know about leo...". She says making charlie to blush .

"Yea...leena i remember pappa said my hubby likes me and there is no other man is perfect for me than him...i thought pappa lied ,but my hubby likes me...". She mumbles with blush playing with her saree palla .

"Hmm....just see ,you will know vadina...i'm just shocked at first that he agreed to get married..". Leena says in suprising face.

"Why ....? hubby don't like girls...?". She asks sadly .

"Haa no , he dont like most of them ,like you know less interested ,he makes annoying face , he likes his profession more then anything ,so.. if he said yes to this marriage and you, I'm damn sure,you're something interesting ..". She says making Charlie to jump in happiness.

"Really...!!!!?". She shouts in happiness, leena chuckles nodding her head

"So...you saying my hubby likes me....!!?"...she jumps in happiness ,leena chuckles seeing her happy dance .

After spending some time with leena ,Charlie got to know she's just like her ,not obsessed with chocolate but k-dramas ,series and story reading ,she felt lucky to have her and she's sweet girl .

As she stepped out of leena's room ,she finds two men walking inside the living room , as she's on her way towards stairs to her room .

Charlie smiles widely immediately runs to him .

"Hubby....!!! I missed you ". Jumps on him hugging tightly .

Leo holds her thightly as he losts his balance but still manages to stand ,he didn't expected this welcome from his wife

"Hey what are you doing charlie get off from me...". He whispers holding her arms ,as she "tsk...i missed you hubby...you left me alone in that room...i hate you...". Mumbles in his neck making leo heart racing .

John controls his laugh ,then he walks away "dont leave him charlie...". Says smriking at him walking towards his room .

Leo sighs feeling hot air releasing from his ears then "get off ,im full of sweat idiot...". Says holding his breathing hardly.

Charlie pouts then stands on floor looking at him "im not idiot hubby...you're heartless ,you left me alone in our room ,yet i came hugged you ,but you scolded me again....". Saying she walks back from him tearing up then runs to upstairs.

He sighs looking at his mom "i don't understand mom ,why you betrayed me ,,just tell me the truth ,is she mentally okay ,or acting wantedly ...?". He asks climbing the steps.

Mrs.joseph frowns hearing him "Stop it leo.... she's younger than you ,why you're saying that ....everyone aren't same as you do... she's pure ,sweet and lovely girl , she's best wife for you son...dont make her cry plz...she cried enough for you after you left ,just after wedding ...".

"Never mind....". He mumbles rolling his eyes walking upstairs.

He walks towards his room , opens the doors only to see his heart aches seeing view infront of him ,that's Charlie crying with hiccups sitting in middle of the bed wiping her runny nose.

"Hey... Why you're even crying this much....?". He asks walking towards her sits on the edge bed removing blazer .

Charlie pouts looking at him with hiccups "yo-you're bad ... ,i wo-n't st-ay in yo,ur ho-me....". says in hiccups wiping her tears .

Leo sighs "okay im sorry ,don't cry..". He says walking to closet .

Charlie wipes her tears "you pushed me away ,yelled at me ,didn't buyed me chocolates ". She says all these walking inside the closet .

Leo frowns removing his shirt meanwhile, she gasps covering her eyes turns to other side "So ... ? ...Are you gonna file a case or what..?". He asks with a very little chuckle

"Bad hubby....no...! ,buy me chocolates i'll forgive you ". She says in angry puppy tone but she's blushing .

"What..!? , chocolates...?.,why you're so obsessed with chocolates ...?". He asks with a frown walking closer to her .

Charlie gulps then looks at him head to toe as his wearing shirt and shorts .

"What...?". He asks in a deep voice.

"No-thing.... i -i lo-love chocolates...". She slutters ,which leo finds then smriks .

"Okay I'll buy you chocolates then...". He says with a small smrike on face caging her to the door way.

Charlie gasps looks at his both hands either sides of him , blinks at him with shivers then bends down escapes from his arms , runs towards bedroom jumps on bed making him laugh .

"Pervert....". She mumbles sitting on bed .

"You just run like squirrel". He says looking at her.

"Ahhh....! Stop...!!! I hate you..!!!". She says with a angry pout .

"Is that so.....?". He asks walking to the bathroom.

Charlie holds her burning cheeks "omg hubby's making me shiver ,why I'm shivering when hubby is close to me...?". Mumbles rubbing her cheeks.

After like 20 mins ,meanwhile charlie watching shinchan leaning to the bed ,she hears bathroom door getting opening opposite to her , she looks at it with her doe eyes only to find leo coming out wrapping just towel around ,her breath hitches seeing him so she quickly shuts her eyes making leo chuckles.

"What's wrong now....?". He asks walking towards her .

"No-Nothing hubby....". She mumbles bitting her lip .

"You Sure ?". He asks standing near the dressing table .

"Hu-Hubby why are you naked..? ,". She mumbles .

Leo raises his brows looking at her "well not totally , I'm having towel around me , if i take that off then im naked....". He says making her heart pounding out .

She feels hot around her body hearing that unknowingly bites her lips then peeks through her fingers .

Leo walks to closet room after drying his hair smriking looking down knowing that she's gulping at his sight .