SORRY HUBBY 🥺

Midnight  3 :00 am .

Its midnight charlie is sleeping on bed meanwhile leo working on couch .

She opens her eyes feeling severe head ache "ahhh...!". She groans opening her eyes starts to tearup shivering inside the blanket .

"Ahh.....m-my head...". She groans making leo to look at her .

He frowns stands up walking towards the bed finds her crying silently.

"Hey...". Leo calls her sitting beside , then feels hot air hitting him when he touched it .

He frowns. touches her head then sighs in frustration "fuck...! you have fever...". says holds her closer .

Charlie's shivering she quickly holds around his waist .

Leo sighs "what im i gonna do with your bratty acts.....". Sighing he lays beside her as she sobbing silently nuzzling inside his chest .

Leo covers themselves in blanket holding her ,he literally feels her shivering from bones and her body's heat hitting his bare body , she groans and whinces in headache ,leo feels worried ,when something wet dropping on his chest , which are formed from her silents sobbings .

He slowly holds her face then finds that are her tears .

"Why are you crying now....?". He asks,as she "im fe-feeling we-weak hubby...pl-plz hu-hug me clo-ser ". She asks in a shaky puppy voice quickly hiding inside his chest .

Leo sighs "But aren't you scared of me few hours ago....?Acting as if im gonna hurt you ,now y did you hug me...?". He asks with a cold tone ,cause leo isn't one who raises his hands on wife , he got hurt when she moved back in fear , thought of him gonna hit her .

Charlie starts to cry even more hearing that "So-rry hu-hubby , I'm so-sorry....". She mumbles shivering inside .

",shh stop crying now , just sleep....". Leo says pulling her closer making her heart flushed feel heaven.

She feels safe in his arms ,but she's too dumb to know that , Charlie is still growing up , thb she's lucky to have a leo as her husband .

She holds him tighter moving closer him then slowly ,then 🤦‍♀️,  sucks his buds ,  kisses giggling silently.

"Told you to sleep...don't make me beast now...". He says leaving a sigh feeling electric shocks when her hot air lips kissed his chest .

She quickly shuts her eyes with blush .

.

.

.

.

MORNING:- 8:00am .

She's pouting looking at him getting ready to leave.

"Why he's being so heartless ?,stay with me hubby , im not feeling good.

"Get up...what are you looking at...?". Leo asks sternly keeping his wrist watch .

Charlie instantly tear up pouts "Hu-Hubby you're going to office ?". She asks with a crack voice.

Leo looks at her cry puppy face then says "yes...".

She pouts wiping her tears looking out "stay hu-hubby.. it-its raining out  yo-you will get si-sick....". says looking at him .

He frowns walking towards her " I'm not dumb like you to get sick , I've minimum common sense to save my health ....". He says nonchalantly tieying his tie making her frown .

She gasps hearing all what she exactly does but still "yo-you're so rude....!! i hate you...!!!!". Shouts covering herself leaving tears again .

He rolls his eyes walks out of the room.