SICK

📍MUMBAI:-

"Ahh.. plz , plz ... he called me so many times , don't do this plz , i miss you hubby....". She's hitting her phone as yesterday night while in hurry it tripped from her hands ,broked and got switched off

She met her sick father ,cried like a puppy as she worried for him , had a good talk then slept missing her hubby .

Soon after she woke up tired and sadly as her damn phone not working , don't know how many times he might've called .

"Hubby...please don't be mad at me , i-i had to rush ,pappa's sick i didn't do anything wantedly.....". Saying poor girl tear up sadly .

Cause she know , no matter how much leo loves her , pampers ,but disrespecting him or not picking his calls can make him mad to such extend that he will loose his frigging temper .

She sighed stumbled back after struggling so much , that is unable to open .

"I-i should atleast try from Sara's phone....". She mumbles then closes her eyes covering self in blanket again.
.

.

.
MORNING:-
.

"Hey....sleepyhead get up...!".

Charlie frowns rubbing her eyes hearing , has no intention of getting up from that bed .

"Charlie..!?".

"Ahh...!!!!? What...?". She shouts sitting with partially closed eyes seeing her mom

"Oh god , why you're face looks tired my baby , didn't you sleep well...?". Mrs .andrea asks worriedly holding her into embrace .

Charlie instantly starts to tearup sniffing silently then shooks her head quickly rubbing her eyes which didnt unnoticed by mrs .andrea .

"Im going down , i prepared pancakes and milk shake for you come fast you can have delicious breakfast....". She says getting up as charlie nods sadly without any exictment even after hearing name of pancakes .

After freshing up ,she walks down seeing family members having breakfast .

--------------- .

Leo the coldie , woke up early as always ,but this time he's earlyly waiting for his wife's call instead of getting ready .

"What the hell happened to your phone..?". He mumbles with a sleepy deep voice then throws his phone a side walks to restroom .

He gets down , with a sad blank face than usual.

"Morning leo...". Mrs. Joseph smiles .

He nods rolling his eyes sitting beside john .

"Morning leo..". John smiles still get very less response like a mere nod .

"Hmm...see without vadina everyone are seems like lost , i felt weird too....". Leena says getting a death glare from her brother .

"You should've thought that before sending , how dare she escapes in my absence ?". He whispers in annoying way eating nonchantly

Mrs .Joseph smiles "Mmm...so all this sulky face is about her...? Its fine leo , we can't control her when her family's sick, also peter came hurriedly to take her , how you want me to make him sad by waiting for your permissions , also dont i have any right over your wife or what....?". She says as making them nod at her but leo is in thoughts.

"Leo...!!?".

"Haa...". He snaps out of his thought hearing mrs .Joseph.

"If its possible, will go and visit mr .andrea , come home soon evening he feels happy seeing you....". She says but gets .