HE'S COMING HOME ?

Rubbing eyes lazily she wears night wear robe ties then walks down seeing her pappa's sitting with maa and having talk with a smiley face.

Seeing him smiling like happily her tiredness all flewed away , tiredness...? Yes cause she didnt slept properly last night night too , tbh cried hitting pillow pretending its her hubby and ate lot of chocolates in anger causing her throat to hurts started coughing too much .

"Pa-ppa...!!?". She manages to speak with a hoarse voice wide grin run to him .

"Goodmorning my little pancake..". Mr .andrea extends his hands as she quickly jumps in his embrace pouting like a kid .

"Morning pappa...are you fine now...?". She asks caressing his beard holding his face as he nods his head as yes with a smile "fine baby ,dont worry...".

"Btw what wrong with your throat....don't tell me you cried again...?". Mrs .andrea asks as she pouts hiding her face in his embrace.

"Huh..? Why my baby cries....? ". He says caressing her head frowning at charlie ,and gives smiles nervously...at him .

"Who knows , did she talked to me anytime about her life...?". As if im her enemy...". She rolls her eyes in hurted way meanwhile mr .andrea looks at his daughter in serious face

Charlie smiles shooks her head "Nothing pappa... nothing is serious, i just had little fight with hubby ...bu-but really its not an big issue , im mad at him and i ate bunch of chocolates , that's y i got little soar throat...". She confesses everything to her pappa making him smile at her .

"Dont be sad baby , talk to him , he's good guy then anyone ,you want me to talk with him....?". He asks making his daughter pout shook her head

Mrs .andrea hits her head lightly seeing her acting all sassy "dont do that , listen to pappa , dont make hubby angry , idiot...". She says as Charlie with sad face says "i did nothing maa...!! Pappa..pete didn't informed to hubby i told i cant come without informing to hubby , but my mom in law ,she gave him permission and later when i was about to call him my phone got smashed and hubby got dissapointed that i didnt informed him.....". She says sadly .

Both parents nods "is that so....dont worry ,he's coming here anyway ,apologize , I'll make peter to do same okay ...". She says making charlie to wide her eyes .

"Wh-what.....!!? My hubby coming today....!?". She shouts as mrs. Andrea nods as yes .

",no-nobody told me he's co-coming home , no-not even hubby...!?". She mumbles feeling shivers in her body .

"They are coming to see pappa and your in laws worried for him ,i dont know whether leo is coming ...". Saying she gets up .

"Leo will come ,i know he loves me , and soon after hubby's here apologize...hmm..?". Mr .andrea says as charlie nods quickly with flushing heart .

Mrs.andrea gives her husbsnd medicine meanwhile charlie runs upstairs holding her heart .

"Hey come down fast i made breakfast...!!". Mrs. Andrea shouts getting "give me a minute...!!!". From charlie .

Shuts the door making every body in the home flinch due to loud thud sound ,instantly jumps on bed kicking legs in air "he's coming , hes really coming..!? ,ill call leena and asks...". Mumbles the quickly runs to bathroom after shower she will do that stalking things .
.

.

.

.

.

Its afternoon already , Charlie called leena ,and she told "he said ,but not surely , may be comes after us ,anyway why dont you ask your hubby by yourself...?"

For that charlie said "i had little fight with hubby , i won't talk to him ,whats the point yet he never calls me being so busy , and here me being mad at him thinking that he will pamper me im dumbest creature on earth , i will make that cold heart t to miss me like how im missing him..". She pouts sadly .

Then leena said "you guys i dont understood if you both are togethet forgets the world ,if fights , you asks me for my help , if once your hubby talked to you sweetly then you forgets everyone and drools over him...". Leena says making charlie to pout sadly but thats true tho .

"Please dont say that leena , this time im mad at him ,cause dont miss me at all...". She pouts .

Leena sighs "dumbo...dont think that way cause here he's scolding mom and us , just because we send you in his absence ,he's missing you ,you should've seen his sulky face...". Saying leena laughs .

Charlie gasps happily ",really....? Hubby miss me that much...,? Omg im happy ...". She says squealing in happiness.

"Hmm....you just wait and see.., you will get to know..". She says then hungs up the call .

Mrs.andrea , maids prepared food to have a dinning time with martin's family.

They're in hurry meanwhile charlie and sara went to supermarket for grocery shopping

Charlie stood near chocolates section but still her mind , happiness are else where , damn care about chocolates if this is old charlie then that trolley would've filled with chocolates by now.... but she's so whipped that silently following Sara's helping her with carrying groceries but soon her eyes falls on a toy .

"Hey....my crazy baby...". Sara pats her cheek as charlie blushes seeing the leopard plushies over toy section .

"Leena can you buy me this plz...?". She whines holding it tightly kissing it .

Sara sighs shooking her head "I'll buy ,but only if you tell me my name correctly im i leena ...? , you just called leena , so you love your in law so that forgotted my name too , my poor heartuu ,but still loves you so much ....". Sara saying acting emotionally holding her heart sara turns back goes to counter .

Charlie face palms "Did i just call you leena.. ? ,sorry ,sorry sara...!!!!plz....baby....this one plushie...this is looking just like my hubby....". She runs holding leopard and small squirrel plushies .

Sara puts a so done face while kerping groceries on counter says "me..? Leena...? Right..?".

Charlie sighs whining " ah...sorry i-im just not in my right mind...plz...dont take revenge now , buy this plushies plz...". She whines acting cute pouting like a kid blinking showing her doe eyes to melt sara .

Sara chuckles seeing her cute acting "fine , fine , I'll buy you ...stop acting cute ". She says taking plushies from her then they returns to home .