✨️DO YOU LIKE IT ? ✨️

So tight baby....we should do it more often , so ,it won't hurt you that much for next time...". He whispers pushing his member as charlie is near to faint seeing him arching back leaving continuous flow of tears .

Leo caressing her hips making her feel ease , her walls are so tight , squeezing him inside , he groans pushing hard as charlie screams gripping on sheets meanwhile leo bends smashes his lips on her kisses gently , caressing her hips pushing his member totally inside , charlie whinces with teary eyes ,while leo caresses , kissing .

After some time he pulls back slowly just to see her face her red swollen lips , sweaty shining body "angel.." he smiles , kisses her head side "my baby , you ok...?". He asks as she nods leaving tears suppressing her sobs .

He wipes her tears kisses her both cheeks "i will soon take away your pain love , let me know , if you feel good...". He whispers as she looks at his eyes .

"Hubby....?". She calls him in a very low voice .as he looks at her eyes ,she smiles shyly looking down as leo smiles ,he understands that she's ready now .

"Eyes on me  love...". He asks slowly pulling till half ,as she gasps nodding holding around his back .

Leo starts thrusting slowly at first making her moan , he kisses her mouth then slowly increases the pace thrusting harder making her move up and down due to hard thrusts ,Charlie trembling legs are wraps around his torso which are numb too  ,hands are around his neck shivering along with sweat  , he never left her mouth keep kissing her while thrusting as she's moaning inside his mouth while kissing .

Charlie's in heaven because of her hubby , his thrusts aren't normal , that wild pace is making bed to shake dangerously , she forgotted about sheet which ripped off them long back , as his gaint body embraced her inside his chest like a protector what else she wants  , she's feeling comfortable .

Leo stops kissing as she moans harder his name in his ear "arghh...god ...!!!! hubby...!!".

"Yes baby ....". Leo says thrusting harder.

She looks at him ,as he kisses her nipples bending down making her cry harder in overwhleming pleasure .

She breaths hard groaning , when leo tugs her nipple thrusting into her seeing her eyes .

She's feeling good , she holds him closer as leo embraces closer thrusting hard as fuck , meanwhile charlie moaning scratching his back harshly due to the pain and pleasure she's getting  .

"Charlie...!?". He calls still continuously thrusting as she shuts her eyes stumbling back hugging him moaning "hu-hubby...".answers in a puppy shaky voice .

He sees her face she's looks so delicate and fragile which he knew well ,  but can't help , cause same innocent face gives him hard times  "punch me right in my stomach if i hurt you later ,but right now , my love , I'm not holding back anymore ..". Saying he dives his face into her neck biting , thrusting inside her making her cry out louder holding him tightly .

After thrusting like animalistic speed he finds her shivering he quickly hugs kissing her neck whispers "you're doing good love , you take me so good ...". Kisses her cheek thrusting in animalistic  speed holding her hips ,then releases intensively groaning inside her neck gripping on her waist other hand pinning her hand .

Charlie feels her abdomen filled , she feels good as she rolls her eyes holding him closer panting heavily ,with all sweat and tears continuously flowing from eye corners ,

Then leo looks at her face ,as she licks her dry lips smiling at him breathing hardly , she looks like most beautiful girl in the world to his eyes after seeing that glow in her face .

Leo blinks then kisses her forehead whispers "just perfect girl...". holds her closer sleeping beside her pulls out his member very gentle as charlie feels heaven but soon empty she whines to the empty feeling .

She snuggles more into his chest feeling heavenly warmth in his chest " i love you hubby...". Mumbles in very low voice then kisses his chest closing her eyes .

After sometime of staying like that , leo wakes up cleans himself  first then wears tshirt and track pant  ,he thought to wake her but she seeing her being so tired , didn't got a heart to wake his sleeping cute little bean , as she sleeping peacefully he caresses her hair hugging closer covering themselves under sheets , charlie looks up rubbing her eyes , he smiles caressing her cheeks .

"Hubby....?". She mumbles with a pout .

"Umm...?". Leo asks seeing her fluffy eyes .

"Umm...we're sleeping like this...?". She asks shyly as he know she's shy to be naked and wanted to be dressed.

"Why baby , you want do anything else ...?". He whispers pulling her more closer as she gasps shooks her head as he's hoverovering her again .

"You liked it ...?". He whispers as she covers her face in palms meanwhile leo slowly bends kissing her dorsam ,then licks it making her groan having  immediate orgasm again .she don't know how many times he made her come like that .

She closes her eyes feeling it breaths hard ,panting sweating weakly , leo caresses her cheek laying top on her between her legs balancing on his elbows , so tiny under him .

He holds her palms removes making her shut her eyes and suppressing blush .

"Baby open your eyes , we finished everything,  still shy love...?". He asks sliding her hands down as she gasp holds his hand before it could  reach her private part.

Leo smiles he holds her hand takes out of sheets pinning above her head kisses her lips ,sucks it .

"I asked something ,dont you answer me first ... , do you like it ....?". He mumbles again ,  as she shuts her eyes shyly nods as yes .

He kisses her forehead " i want words love , if not I'll start another round ,so that you can figure it out slowly...ok..? ". whispers near her ear making her gulp widening eyes .

"Huh..?". He asks as she hugs him "i-i loved it hubby....". She whispers making him chuckle at her cute nervous face.

"How much...?". Leo increases the questions she whines as he sleeps next to her pulling her closer into his chest , closing his eyes .

"Hubby , my dr-ess...?". She whispers as he "that's mine shirt actually ,so....I'll help you clean get up...". He says opening his eyes as charlie bites her lips shyly .

Leo gets up charlie quickly covers sheet around her as he folds his hands "take that off...". He asks like ordering .

She pouts shooks her head holding bedsheet tighter around her .

"Ok then ,i'll do it....". Saying he holds to pull off  , she holds it tightly whines "hubby please...".but leo pulls it off her as covers herself meanwhile leo lifts her in a bridal style making her gasp she covers his eyes , " how you want me to get inside the bathroom, if you close my eyes like this...?". He asks she holds around his neck snuggling into his neck "its not first time ,  i literally saw you nakey  twice ,under me which  is fucking beautiful , whats the point of  covering my eyes..? ". He asks as she looks at him bitting her lips

Leo kisses her forehead making her sit on sink counter as he takes a robe from cupboard wears to her then fills tub with hot water also turn on's the geaser , Charlie's face is red ,no matter how much leo tries to make it normal , but she gets shy in his presence though they share sweet love making moments .

"You want me to help you bath little squirrel....?". He asks  tieying robe rope around her waist as she shooks hunging her head low bitting lip .

He frowns holds around her waist pulling closer "why not...?".asks in a husky voice .

"I-i can take bath on my own...". She mumbles seeing his lips like sassily .

"Oh....really.. , so that means we can go for another round right ?, .?". He asks as she gasps  " I'll make sure you need my help , for next time....". He says as she shooks her head .

He holds her nape " what's wrong baby..? Why are you're not letting me see you naked , after we make love...?". Asks ever so gently holding her nape with his one bare hand effortlessly  pulling closer to his face looking at her lips .