✨️SAD✨️😔

Next day morning:-

Today ,Charlie's gonna leave delhi with her parents by evening .

As he told she got freshup having breakfast ,meanwhile leo checking his documents sitting on couch behind her a bit far away .

"I'm full....mom...". Charlie says moves plate away making disgusting face .

Mrs .andrea frowns "what did you even ate in this...? ". She asks seeing her plate full of food .

"I said I'm full ....don't irritate me..". She says annoyingly getting up ,but......

"Sit down charlie....!". A deep voice interrupts her ,sending shivers to her spine before she could walk away.

She gulps looking down , then sits back slowly .

Mrs .andrea gives her plate, which charlie moves with a angry face .

Leo looks at her stops checking the paper for a while then moves towards her .

"Complete your breakfast...". He says , as she instantly fills tears in eyes already.

Mr .andrea sighs "sweety....don't cry dear...". He whispers lowly making sure leo shouldn't get mad .

She snifs wiping her tears , soon finds him walking towards her sits beside .

Maid runs to him serving food .

She silently takes plate starts eating ,but it makes her wants to spit out .

"I can't eat , mom plz take it from here...".Whispers getting up ,but shuts her eyes when a veiny hand holds her wrist looking at her .

"You're not leaving the table until you finish the food ,hear me...?". Leo says dominantly as she looks at him slightly shivering .

Leo looks at her wet eyes ,his hand soon gets loosen around her wrist .

"I'm feeling naseous ...plz....". She says with crack tone , he leaves instantly, she snifs wiping her tears runs to upstairs making leo worried now .

He gets up looking at her.

"Ah ab...leo...". Mrs .andrea calls him with a nervous smile .

"You have breakfast son , I will feed her something ,don't worry...". She says as he sighs shooking his head says .

"Excuse me ". then leo runs upstairs .

"Mrs .andrea don't worry , leo will take care of everything ..". Mrs .Joseph smiles as all of them smiles having breakfast.

.

.

"I'm asking you once again...on whom  you are angry ...? Me...? or food baby...?". He asks in a gentle way .

Charlie already sobbing , didn't utter a word but looking down .

"Baby...?". Leo calls sliding his hand around her waist slowly then pulls to himself making her look up at him .

"Stop crying love....". He whispers wiping her tears on cheeks .

She pouts pushing him "don't touch me...leave me....". She pushes him yanking his hand as leo grits his teeth holding both of her hands either pulling closer "out with it...Will you...!?". He asks with deep voice she flinches filling eyes again with tears .

Leo sighs leaves her hands hugs her rubbing her back " what's wrong darling...? Im here because I'm worried , how I will know if you don't tell me what's going with you.. ". He asks rubbing her as she snifs silently hugging snuggling into his chest.

Leo smiles seeing her on his laps clinged onto his body leaving not even ounce of space .

"I won't go anywhere...". She mumbles.

Leo frowns " what...!?". He asks , she cries " I said I won't go anywhere without you...!!". Charlie shouts looking down.

He frowns says "okay , calm down...., don't shout ". She pouts in tears .

"Shh...baby , you agreed yesterday night , we already had a talk right ....". Leo says looking at her as she's hunging her head low .

"I don't want go hubby...". She says with crack voice sobbing .

Leo gets suprised hearing that "baby...your mom wants you in home for few days ,and she wants to take you for checkups too , if its about me ,then i promise as soon as you leave this evening I'll complete work in no time and goes to you okay..". Leo says gently making her understand but Charlie is not the one who listens so easily .

She will only listens to her father ,and now hubby ,but he's asking to leave without him so she surely won't buy it .

"I will go for check ups only if you're going with me hubby..you're going or not....?". She asks looking at him with teary eyes suppressing her sobs .

Leo sighs he cups her face then kisses her cheek caressing with his thumb.

"Please don't make it hard baby...I told you it's just few days..I'll come to you please understand me love...". He says in her ear kissing there .

Charlie shuts her eyes ,she moves back but leo holds her waist pulling closer "wait ....". He says but she " leave me...you're hurting me...". Says as he instantly removes his hand on her waist .

She snifs getting off from his laps then runs bathroom making him worry .

"Argh...baby...". Leo sighs in frustration he fists his hair walking towards the bathroom but she shuts it before he could hold it .

"Charlie....please...enough don't do this...come out ". Leo says very patience .

"No...!!! You never feel the way I feel for you ,why you never have that heaviness in your heart hubby while saying you're leaving me , have you ever loved me seriously...?". She shouts with in hiccups crying badly.

Leo frowns "love..? , I love you charlie...!! ,don't you know...that..!!baby...I fucking love you..., we're even having a baby together what kind of stupid question is this silly...?". He says knocking the door .

"Yeah...im stupid hubby , that's why I'm dying to be with you every second , where you're just trying to send me off to the place without you...!! And going somewhere else again , I hate you...and you never knew how much I love you...you never knew it ..!!". She shouts back.

Leo grits his " will talk everything baby , enough come out love, its not safe to be inside for too long please...Charlie, don't make me worry ,you dont have to go anywhere ..you first come out love please...". He says pushing the door hitting it .

"I love you....hubby , still if you don't get what my intentions are , then I'll leave...don't worry I'm fine ,you don't have to be so worry about me , i don't hate my parents ,I just need you with me right now...". She says which breaks his heart .

Leo shuts his eyes , finds she's opening the door .

"Baby....". He moves closer to hug ,but Charlie stops " please...don't.. ". She says looking somewhere.

Leo's heart stings hearing her , the way she moved back from his hug ,which never even thought in dreams cause , there is nothing more to charlie then her hubby's embrace, and kisses .

And now she rejecting them leo stares her leaving the room .

But he holds her wrist before she could step out .

Charlie looks back with angry eyes ,the eyes which shows innocence and so much shy and love for him today are angry on him ,which broke his heart , he gulps seeing her angry eyes so just leaves her wrist .

Charlie suppresses her cry , also so much urge to hug him right now , runs down stairs .