Part 40

Y/N's POV:

"I can't believe we aren't rooming together", Alex huffed as she scanned over the sheet with the room arrangements for the next week at our camp.

"I'll make sure we are when we get to France", I smiled at her and pressed a quick kiss to her cheek, making her frown soften.

"You better", she smiled softly as she leaned her head on my chest. I held her hand and led her into the cafeteria to eat lunch. "Am I being too clingy?", she asked quietly with an innocent look in her eyes as she held onto my upper arm and rested her head against my shoulder. 

"No", I told her with a smile to which sat up slightly and gave me a certain look. I smiled, "Okay you are...but I don't mind it, I like it actually", I told her truthfully and she seemed happy enough with my answer as she melted against me once more.

"Tired?", I asked her after a few minutes when I felt her jolt awake next to me as she tried not to fall asleep.

"Yeah, we did some training before you came and it was harder than I expected to be honest", she mumbled with her eyes closed.

"Guys we're going to go take a nap", I told the rest of our table, and they all must have really noticed she was actually tired because for once there was no jokes about us going upstairs to fuck. I slowly lifted Alex onto her feet and helped her upstairs to the room I was sharing with Kelley. 

"I can't wait to sleep with you", she mumbled with a smile as I ended up picking her up entirely and carrying her over to my bed. "Not like that, but also like that too", she smiled softly as I laid down next to her and pulled the blanket over us. I laughed softly at her comment whilst I propped my head up against my hand and stared at her for a few seconds. "Y/N arms", she whined with her eyes closed, awakening me from my daze. I wasted no time in wrapping long limbs around her as I pulled her as close to me as I physically could, she breathed out happily as she finally fell into a deep sleep, and I soon joined her.

An hour and a half or so later I woke up to find Alex curled up against my chest already awake as she was texting my mom. "You know I texted her two days ago  and she still hasn't replied to me", I smiled at her although it was actually kind of fucking sad to say it out loud. Alex realised I was awake and turned to kiss me on the head, "she just asked about you if that makes you feel any better", she added with a grin.

"Meh, how is she?", I asked as I stretched out my limbs slightly.

"She's doing good, she just messaged to wish us both luck and said when we get to the final she expects you to book her tickets to France".

"When we get to the final and not if huh? I appreciate my mother's confidence in us I guess", I added humorously as I slowly sat up, Alex's body automatically moving with mine. "You feeling better?", I asked her as I ran my fingers through her hair, and then felt her head faintly nodding as she draped an arm across my waist. 

"Thank you", she turned up slightly to look at me.

"For what?"

"Everything you do for me", she replied with a sweet smile.

"You're so sappy Morgan", I joked as I pulled her up by her waist so she was straddling my lap. "I was trying to have a sweet moment there asshole", she frowned slightly but couldn't help smiling as she leaned forward and kissed my nose.

"Wrong, try again", I grinned.

She leaned forward again and kissed my cheek. I repeated my words again, then she kissed my other cheek. This went on and on, as she kissed my chin, my forehead, my eyelids, basically anywhere but my lips.