Part 41

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N wait, don't get physical we don't know what the repercussions could be", Kelley whisper yelled in my ear as she held me back to stop me from charging at Servando. 

"Fine I just want to talk", I tried to show her I was going to be calm and she finally let go of my shoulders as we walked up to Alex and her ex.

"What do you want?", I called out to him.

"Y/N?", Alex turned around, slightly surprised as she tried to walk closer to me but Servando grabbed her wrist. "Let go of me", she told him in a firm voice.

"Get your fucking hands off her", I told him as I felt my anger begin to rise as I walked over to stand in his face, as we stared each other down eye to eye. 

"Or what? You gonna hit me again faggot?", he challenged.

I turned my head back slightly at Alex who had managed to get out of his grasp. "Alex go stand by Kelley".

"Y/N please don't", she pleaded with watery eyes.

"Alex go stand by Kelley", I repeated but she shook her head and wouldn't move until Kelley came over and physically pulled her away from us, my best friend shaking her head at me slightly in the process.

I turned back to the man in front of me. "What the fuck do you want Servando?", I hissed as I shoved him back harshly.

"My girl", he shoved me back.

"Well she's not fucking here. You stay away from my Alex from now and I won't beat your ass", I warned but he did not seem to want to back down. 

Our disappearance had not gone unnoticed by our team mates who were cautiously walking across the field to see what was going on.

"Alex isn't fucking gay, you need to stay away from her with all your rainbow shit you're corrupting her, she doesn't love you, you're a girl".

"And you're fucking insecure. I know what you're thinking in the back of your mind, you're scared that you're so repulsive you might have turned a woman away from your entire fucking gender", I taunted him. "Alex is gay, or she's bi, or she's pan or maybe she's completely straight, it doesn't fucking matter. What matters is that she's with me. She's spent the last six months kissing me, not you. She's been fucking me, not you, she-"

I was cut off with a swing to the jaw, which made me stumble back a few steps but I was quick to recover. I was not going to lose a fight to this asshole, not in front of Alex and not in front of everyone else either. 

"Y/N DON'T", some of my team mates began shouting as me, a few of them running forward to hold me back. "GET OFF ME KELLEY. PINOE LET GO OF MY FUCKING ARM", I shouted angrily as I tried to charge back at him. "He's not worth it Y/N you need to fucking calm down, you do this and you can say goodbye to your World Cup dreams", she repeated over and over whilst security rushed towards us and then chased him down when he tried to run off. 

"Guys let me talk to her", Alex kneeled down in front of me with red eyes whilst I watched Servando being dragged away from the corner of my eye. "Y/N look at me", she encouraged once we were alone. I was so grateful to the likes of Kelley, Sonnett and Becky for dragging the team back inside to give us some alone time.

"That was anti climatic", I smiled at her nervously as I rubbed the side of my face that he had punched. Her hand was quick to replace mine, "Now's not the time for jokes Y/N", she warned but couldn't help but smile.

"Why was he here Alex?", I asked in a more serious tone.

"I don't even know, he wanted to get back together or whatever", she replied dismissively.

"And would you ever?", I asked her and noticed she was slightly taken aback.

"Are you seriously asking me that Y/N?", she asked with a frown as she pulled her hand away from my cheek.

"...just answer the question", I told her with a sigh. "Why are you hesitating?", I asked, getting irritated.

"I'm not hesitating Y/N you won't give me even a second to get my answer in, the fact that you're even asking me this shit...why? What did he say? Why are you feeling so doubtful?"

"I'm not feeling doubtful about us Alex it was just a fucking question".

"Fine here's your goddamn answer, no. No I wouldn't get back together with him, ever. And to be honest I'm hurt that you'd even ask me that".

"I'm sorry, please don't leave me", I told her as my eyes began to water.

"What? Baby no I'm never leaving you. I don't care what happens I'm with you forever", she quickly leaned forward to wrap her arms around my neck. She hummed against my skin, "You know I'm always here if you need to talk right?", she mumbled into my ear. I nodded in response as I tightened my arms around her waist. "And never say this shit about me leaving you ever again, I don't want to hear it", she smiled as she pulled back slightly and pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.

We stayed like that for a few minutes but then I pulled away after a while because I started to feel all pathetic. "Sorry for being all weak and sappy", I stood up.

"Y/N stop it, don't pull away from me, not right now", Alex called me back as I tried to get us to walk back inside. She pulled on my arm and stood in front of me so I couldn't walk on ahead. "Look at me", she said with a frown, and when I wouldn't she grabbed my chin and forced me to face her.

"Stop distancing yourself Y/N, it's okay to be vulnerable sometimes", she stroked my cheek gently. 

"I'm sorry", I admitted nervously as I put my hand over hers and leaned into her palm. "You're just so perfect, and I never thought I'd feel so strongly about someone and I'm just scared you'll leave me one day".

"Yeah there's people out there that are probably hotter and less annoying, but they wouldn't be you", she smirked.

"Hotter than me?", I laughed softly, earning a playful shove. "Also I'm not annoying".

"You're the most annoying", she smiled as she pinched my cheek. "But I love you anyway", she leaned up to make our noses touch with a grin. 

"God, we're so up and down", I told her with a melancholy smile.

"I wouldn't have it any other way", she smirked as she pressed her lips to mine.