Part 42

Y/N's POV:

"LETS GO TO FRANCE BABYYYY", I shouted as we were getting on the plane, earning laugh, cheers and shouts of encouragement and celebration. 

I lifted up our hand luggage with a huff to put in the overhead compartments, feeling Alex's hands running up and down my sides for a few seconds whilst my arms were lifted, sending some shivers through my spine. "Thank you", she kissed my cheek as we sat down together.

"Y/N some help?", a couple of my team mates pleaded as they struggled to lift their small suitcases. 

"Do it yourself you weak bastards", I groaned, earning a smack on the head from Alex, as a couple of our watching team mates tried and failed to keep their snorts of laughter in. 

"Go help them", she added with a smirk, as she pushed me off my seat and back into the aisle.

"Fine", I mumbled with a groan as I got to my feet and helped out my lazy team mates. "Yeah you're welcome", I smirked at them with a huff as I began making my way back to my seat, earning a few playful shoves and whiny "thank you's" along the way.

"I'm just too nice", I muttered as I collapsed back into my seat next to Alex.

"You're so dramatic", she smiled lazily. "And humble of course", she added sarcastically as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I began stretching out my limbs as I prepared for the nap we both wordlessly decided on together. 

"Stop moving", Alex whined as I stretched my arms out I front of me.

"Sorry", I grumbled out as I intertwined our hands and closed my eyes, leaning my head on hers.

"They're so cute", Sophia squealed as half our team mates gathered around us, and took pictures of us as we slept.

"What the fuck", I mumbled as I awoke to the sounds of a dozen hushed voices and a dozen sets of eyes on me. 

"Always you with the flash and the creepy fucking camera sound O'Hara", Megan whined as she smacked the back of her head.

"What's going on babe? Can you turn your movie down just a bit", Alex murmured as she wrapped her arm around mine and cuddled against me with a sleepy smile. 

"Uhh Alex I'm not watching anything right now", I told her with a slight smirk as she slowly began to stir and her eyes fluttered open. 

"Can we help you?", Alex asked all our surrounding team mates with a glare.

"Not at all, you guys just keep being cute", Mal gushed.

"Go away guys", I grumbled as Alex hummed in agreeance. "But do send us all pictures you took", she added with a lazy smile. Thankfully our team mates dispersed and I was left alone with my girl once more.

"You're so cute", I smiled as I looked over her tired state.

"Shut up, I'm a mess".

"A hot mess though", I grinned, earning a playful shove. 

"You're just saying whatever because you want a kiss", she narrowed her eyes with a smile.

"No I'm not...okay maybe just a little bit", I admitted with a cheeky grin. 

"You ass", she shoved me with a laugh. "So let's get interesting, what do I get if I score?", she asked with a smirk.

"Your salary...I don't employ you ms Morgan, scoring goals is your job", I joked as she scowled in response. 

"You're no fun". 

"If you score I will do whatever you want for a whole day, and that's for each goal", I told her as I put my arm around her shoulders. 

"Whatever I want?", she probed curiously as she leaned into me.

"Whatever you want", I reassured her. "But...the same goes the other way around if I get either a goal contribution or a clean sheet. Deal?"

"Hmmm...deal", she reached out to shake my hand but didn't let go, instead resting our conjoined hands on her lap.

We landed in France a few hours later and were taken to our hotel. I had managed to talk to Jill and Dawn before we left the States and they had allowed me to room with Alex, as long as I promised to keep things professional on the field and not let things interfere.

"I'm so hungry", Alex whined as she collapsed into my arms on to my bed once she came back from her media duties. "I'm sorry you have to do all that stuff", I sighed as I rubbed her arms. 

"Hungry", she whined as her stomach began to rumble.

"I'll go make you something, there's that communal kitchen a few floors down. I'll be back in like ten?", I told her as I got off the bed and pulled the blanket over her tired body. "Any requests ma'am?"

"Ummm something salty? And crunchy?"

"Got it, see you soon okay", I kissed her head and left.

"I did what I could with what I could find ms Morgan, here are your loaded nachos my darling", I smiled at her excited reaction as I put my pillow over her outstretched legs and rested the plate on top.

"You're the best", she winked at me before continuing to eye her plate. "Y/N this is so good", she moaned loudly as she started eating. "And you even added guacamole for me", she gave me a smile that melted my heart, as I leaned forward to press a kiss to her cheek.

"God I could marry you right now", she grinned with her mouth full. "Gimme a kiss", she leaned towards me.

"Nuh uh, you've just eaten avocado, you want to kiss me then you're brushing your teeth first", I laughed as she pulled back and looked at me cynically. "How the tables have turned right?", I grinned.

Alex shoved me then quickly finished eating and hopped off the bed to go to the bathroom. She returned a couple of minutes later and jumped onto my bed, as she straddled my waist and leaned over me. "All brushed, now kiss me", she ordered.

"Yes ma'am", I smirked before pulling her down to me and attaching my lips to hers.